Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Mount Bromo
- Day 1 Jakarta
- Day 2 Jakarta/Cianjur (1B)
- Day 3 Cianjur/Bandung (1B)
- Day 4 Bandung/Yogyakarta (1B)
- Day 5-6 Yogyakarta (2B)
- Day 7 Yogyakarta/Ngadas (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Desa Ngadas/Bromo (1B, 1L)
- Day 9 Bromo/Red Island (1B)
- Day 10 Red Island (1B)
- Day 11 Red Island/Pemuteran (1B)
- Day 12 Pemuteran (1B)
- Day 13 Pemuteran/Kuta (1B)
- Day 14 Kuta
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAnna Shao· June 22nd, 2022I had a lot of fun, met cool people and was socially exhausted after the trip. But i did things i would've else never done.Trip date: June 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Radosław· January 7th, 2020overall a really cool trip. One thing I'd change is day trains to night trains, because we could've been doing some other stuff during those 2 days of simply sitting on our bums :PTrip date: December 2019
- AKAine· July 13th, 2019I really enjoyed this tour! We got to see some beautiful places around Java and Bali, and there were times when the scenery took my breath away! I can't praise Epul high enough, he did everything within his ability to organise things so that everybody... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Aine - so happy you enjoyed this experience.Trip date: June 2019
- SDSebastian· June 19th, 2019The itinerary is excellent chosen for getting know the region and people of java and bali in this short period of time. It takes you to the well known tourist places, but also to some awesome unknown places especially in Java. The CEO Hesti is perfect... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to see this, thanks for sharing Sebastian.Trip date: May 2019
- ALiisa H· October 17th, 2018We experienced so much during our trip in Indonesia. We saw lots of places but we also had enough freetime. It was nice that we had many choices what we would like to do and experience. I highly respect that we didn't only see the brighy and glamorous... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ALeena-Maija H· October 16th, 2018It's all thanks to our amazing CEO Epul! And yeah everything worked so good - nice and clean hotels and home stays, safety trip in every way. Lots to do and see, time to relax and optional actions so there's chances to choose what interests you.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AZoe J· October 9th, 2018I think it's a superb way to ease solo travellers into travelling the world! A ready made friend group, a trustworthy guide and all organised for you! It's an ideal way to kick off any trip even if you then continue on your own.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AChristopher R· October 1st, 2018The variety of the trips that are on offer, be able to go to places that are not usually on the tourist trail. CEO's professional in manner and really make sure that everyone in the group is looked after. The different trip styles available appeal to... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AEeva-Maria J· September 16th, 2018Fun, outgoing people and an experienced local guide who really went above and beyond to make sure we had the best possible 2 weeksTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ARachael H· September 16th, 2018I liked that G Adventures supported local people and businesses on our trip. We also visited small communities which I wouldn't have seen otherwise and really gave a better understanding of the local culture/lifestyle.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,849
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023English$1,849$1,571
- Wednesday26 Apr, 2023Tuesday9 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,849
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday3 May, 2023Tuesday16 May, 2023English$1,949$1,656
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday10 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023English$1,949$1,559
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday24 May, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023English$1,949$1,656Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday31 May, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English$1,949$1,656Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English$1,949$1,656Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023English$1,949$1,6560% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Tuesday4 Jul, 2023English$2,049$1,7410% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the size of a typical tour group of the Yolo Java to Bali tour?
This is a small group experience so the maximum number of travellers will be 16 and the average will be 10.
- What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
On this trip you will be staying in simple hotels where you can have a double room with private ensuite, surf camp dorms where you will be sharing a room and bathrooms, and a local homestay where you will most likely have a private room but will be sharing a bathroom.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Indonesia Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Jakarta
- Indonesia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Indonesia
- From Jakarta to Sanur
- Operators in Asia
- Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes Tours in Indonesia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Java Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Indonesia tours