Combine Adventure Tour 10 day
- Tour Operator:
- Adventure Himalayan Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Kathmandu arrival
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 3 Kathmandu to Pokhara via Raft in Trishuli River
- Day 4 Explore Pokhara
- Day 5 Pokhara to Astralian Camp
- Day 6 Australian Camp to Pokhara
- Day 7 Pokhara to Chitwan
- Day 8 Chitwan activities
- Day 9 Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 10 Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Adventure Himalayan Travels
Adventure Himalayan Travels and Treks is one of the Nepal's leading tour operators, specialised in a wide variety of tours, hikes, treks and mountaineering expeditions in Nepal, Tibet, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Bhutan and India. Based in the centre of Nepal's capital, Kathmandu and established in 2011. Adventure Himalayan Travels and Treks offers high quality and personalised service throughout the stay. Adventure Himalayan Travels and Treks employ’s an extensive staff of travel specialists. It’s a combination of the best travel specialists who will assist in tailoring the itineraries to suit your interests, abilities and time constraints. We are qualified to take care of every aspect of your trip. From airport transfers and hotels, hiking and trekking to flight tickets, guides, permits and sightseeing- just tell us where and when you want to go and for how long we will be their 24\7.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AAshley· September 30th, 2019I did the 10 day Combine Adventure Tour. We were treated like family. I would like to thank our guide and adventure Himalayan for the adventures trip and we had the best experience through out our journey. Cannot put into words how highly I would rate... Show moreAdventure Himalayan Travels commented on this reviewThank you very much for your words Ashley'sTrip date: July 2019
- MMarie· September 30th, 2019It was a great tour with a great team member where we visited different beautiful places. I would like to thank Adventure Himalayan for such a great team and would like to wish you all the best for the further tour. Highly recommended.Adventure Himalayan Travels commented on this reviewThank you very much for your words Marie'sTrip date: September 2019
- MMichaelBohrerm· September 29th, 2019We did the 10 day Combine Adventure Tour with our guide Debarkar. We were treated like family and no task was too small for him. All the credit goes to guide and Advanture Himalayan because of him and adventure Himalayan we had the best experience. We... Show moreAdventure Himalayan Travels commented on this reviewThank you very much for your valuable words MichaelTrip date: July 2019
- MMariusGirnant· September 29th, 2019I did the 10 day Combine Adventure Tour in the different places of Nepal. We were treated like family and no task was too small for our guide. Our guide went above and beyond for us to have the best trekking experience and because of him and adventure... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Monday26 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Friday30 Jun, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Monday3 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Friday7 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,175
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 8th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 8th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Adventure Himalayan Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Himalayan Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Adventure Himalayan Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Adventure Himalayan Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Adventure Himalayan Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Explorer
- Small group tour
- 10 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Combine Adventure Tour 10 day Tours in Nepal
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Walking Tour Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours