- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 29
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Moulay Idriss
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
- Stay with a local family in beautiful Moulay Idriss
- Experience the tastes, sights, and sounds of Fes
- Ride a camel through the Sahara desert dunes
- Visit Ait Benhaddou, a traditional mud brick city
- Taste delicious Moroccan dishes in Marrakesh
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Meknes - Moulay Idriss
- Day 3: Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Midelt
- Day 6: Merzouga
- Day 7: Todra Gorge - Dades Valley
- Day 8: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 9: High Atlas - Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
- Day 11: Marrakech
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Khalil· March 13th, 2020Great trip full of joyIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThank Khalil!Trip date: March 2020
- Brooke· March 8th, 2020The accommodation was average but to be expected due to the price of the tour. But the most disappointing was our tour guide Hamid. He never communicated properly so no one had a clue what was going on. Then he would go off at us when we did something... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Brooke, this is not the standard we expect of our local guides and would like to look into this immediately. Can you please email us at email@example.com with the details mentioned and your booking number?Trip date: September 2019
- BKBarbara· February 20th, 2020Those 11 days were among the best in my life, not only was the itinerary perfect and really diverse, our guide Mouna was a truly inspiring young female group leader, who showed us a lot of her home country. Due to the fact that the group is really small... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Barbara! This is so fantastic to read. we're so glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco.Trip date: February 2020
- Jemise· January 10th, 2020This was the best trip I have ever been on. Allal the guide was amazing and very nice. He really made sure we get the best out of our trip. At the end, I felt as if he was family. I like how I truly got the African experience. No, every hotel may not be... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks you so much Jemise! We're so happy this was the best trip ever and know that Allal will appreciate the feedback.Trip date: July 2019
- Tessa· November 28th, 2019Overall I supremely enjoyed this trip; it had a good mix of activities, from visiting historical sites, culturally rich experiences, and beautiful views of nature. The meals could be a bit repetitive, but as a vegetarian it's to be expected to only have... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- MPMadison· October 3rd, 2019Amazing tour that far exceeded my expectations. You see so many places and things, and have very cool local experiences (that might be difficult to get to or have on your own). Hassan went above and beyond as our guide, and lots of people got really... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AElizabeth T· September 18th, 2019I loved the ease of traveling with Intrepid, and everything on the itinerary was interesting and exciting. Mouna, our leader, was also awesome. I'm not sure that I would recommend the company to everyone I know, just because I know some people who would... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ACallum S· September 18th, 2019Excellent trip all around, couldn’t be happier with my choiceTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ABantu D· September 18th, 2019Good leader, lots to see and doTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AWataru H· September 18th, 2019Verry Exciting of everyplace where to visit in JAPANTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021$9200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021$9200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021$9200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday12 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday22 Aug, 2021$9200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Sep, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday8 Sep, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Sep, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Sep, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday6 Oct, 2021$9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need a visa?
- How many people can go on the tour?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar