- US $ 815
- Explore the exquisite Mosques of Morocco
- Shop for treasured trinkets in Fes
- Watch the sunset on the Sahara
- Finish in Marrakech with great food
- Age range
- 18 to 29 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Mini-coach
- Rather Poor
- StephanieWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations, especially in terms of the unique and beautiful accommodation. My tour guide was great fun and got the whole group involved. He was also very knowledgeable about the locations we visited. Transportation was comfortable and on time. Everything about the trip was brilliant. I would definitely recommend this tour and would travel with the company in the future.Show detailed ratings
- TVThomasWritten on September 16, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was excellent. The accommodations were incredible from the get go and our guide Saaid was fantastic! Well informed and entertaining he really did an amazing job.Show detailed ratingsGeckos Adventures commented on this reviewHi Thomas, thanks for sharing your experience! It's wonderful to receive feedback like this from our passengers, and we always pass it along to our global team where it is very much appreciated. We’re delighted that you had a great time in Morocco with us, and we hope to see you on another trip soon. Kind regards, Geckos
- MishelleWritten on July 21, 20173.5 - GoodThe camel ride in the Sahara was the most exciting! Expect to have quite a lot of out of pocket cost for food, water and souvenirs as Morocco isn't as cheap as what it appears. I easily spent a $1000aud there and i don't drink either.. There are a lot of wifi during the whole trip and lots of chill time too by the pool!Show detailed ratings
- CACharlesWritten on April 27, 20174.0 - GoodSo awesome! Casablanca was not that great but all the rest was really cool. The highlights were definitely Fez and the night camping in the Sahara.Show detailed ratings
- EloiseWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally excellent trip! First ever tour and couldn't have gone better! 12 of us + our wonderful guide Khaled and we all got along really well and were lucky with excellent weather for all the sites. Transport and everything really ran smoothly, no worries about being a vegan on the tour there was always lots of bread and veggie options. All the hotels were really comfortable and I felt looked after and completely positively satisfied the entire trip. It was really amazing and I would go back to morocco in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
- NnorWritten on April 11, 20164.0 - GoodSimply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it :-)Show detailed ratings
- JessicaWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing adventure! Our guide Abdou was friendly, experienced and knowledgeable making him an absolute pleasure to travel with. I doubt I would have enjoyed Morocco half as much had I traveled it alone. The tour was well structured though I would have loved a few extra days to really delve into some of the areas. Major highlight was the Sahara experience: riding a camel into the desert, climbing a nearby dune to watch the sunset, enjoying mint tea amongst friends, playing bongos by the campfire and spending the quiet part of the evening chatting and gazing at the stars. Wonderful, memorable and simply magic.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Meknes - Moulay Idriss
- Day 3: Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Midelt
- Day 6: Merzouga
- Day 7: Todra Gorge - Dades Valley
- Day 8: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 9: High Atlas - Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
- Day 11: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is an airport transfer possible on this tour?
Yes, an airport transfer is possible for an extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
- June 15, 2016
How big is the group?
The group size for this tour is a maximum of 16.
- June 1, 2016
What is the cheapest flight rate to Morocco if you can advise?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SundayOct 29, 2017from CasablancaWednesdayNov 8, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8607 spaces left
- SundayNov 5, 2017from CasablancaWednesdayNov 15, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8604 spaces left
- SundayNov 19, 2017from CasablancaWednesdayNov 29, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8707 spaces left
- SundayDec 3, 2017from CasablancaWednesdayDec 13, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8804 spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from CasablancaWednesdayDec 27, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayJan 7, 2018from CasablancaWednesdayJan 17, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8456 spaces left
- SundayJan 21, 2018from CasablancaWednesdayJan 31, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayJan 28, 2018from CasablancaWednesdayFeb 7, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayFeb 4, 2018from CasablancaWednesdayFeb 14, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayFeb 11, 2018from CasablancaWednesdayFeb 21, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $84510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Geckos Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Geckos Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2017 the full payment of $815 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $815 for Essential Morocco, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Geckos Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 199 km
- Moulay Idriss (Morocco)
- 18 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 187 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 2 km
- Erg Chebbi (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 31 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 128 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $815 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,012 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 29 travellers have already met
before they left for Essential Morocco tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Morocco
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers