Start planning your tour
- Savour the rich flavours of local Natillas in Santa Fe
- Lodge at the El Rancho Hotel like Western movie stars
- Listen to stories from the old west and mining times
- Feel like a cowboy in the desert landscapes of Arizona
- Day 1: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Day 2: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Day 3: Petroglyph National Monument and Acoma Pueblo
- Day 4: Albuquerque – Chaco Canyon National Historical Park – Gallup
- Day 5: Gallup – Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site – Canyon de Chelly National Monument
- Day 6: Canyon de Chelly National Monument – Monument Valley Tribal Park – Bluff
- Day 7: Hovenweep National Monument – Canyons of the Ancients National Monument – Mesa Verde National Park
- Day 8: Mesa Verde National Park – Durango (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Durango Free Time
- Day 10: Durango – Taos – Santa Fe (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Santa Fe Sightseeing
- Day 12: Depart Santa Fe or Albuquerque
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews about this operator
- AnonymousOctober 19, 2019Being a solo traveler I was initially very apprehensive about safety , I ended up making such good friends . It is one of the really very well planned trips . The guide and our driver who by the was really excellent , went our way to accommodate good... Show more
- LisaOctober 13, 2019We had a really good group of people, we all got along well and enjoyed each other’s company. The tour was so interesting as it was all about the history of music and the origins of country, blues, rock and soul. The tastes and sounds of the southern... Show more
- DouglasOctober 11, 2019Fantastic group of people ! Sophia was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. Learned a lot, saw a lot and had a great time.
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Southwest Native Trails with Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 9, 2020from Albuquerque12 DaysTuesdayOct 20, 2020to Santa Fe10+ seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488Sharing a twin roomInstant BookHold my
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar