- Our saving
- US $ 593
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JasmineWritten on March 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved this trip one of the best trips I have done with a lovely group, guide and country
- CCCHEEWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the tour very much. Fatih is the most patient and knowledgeable guide I have ever met!
- IAIqraWritten on July 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour great
- SCshenayWritten on June 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
TURKEY TALES: Of all the tours i have been on (which has been a few) this trip was hands down the best tour i have been on. I came to Turkey not knowing what to expect and to be honest a little apprehensive. Although my worries were for naught as i was... Read more
- RachWritten on June 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Burak was amazing! Best experience I could have asked for. If you're considering doing this tour, book it. RIGHT NOW! :D
- KGKiraWritten on December 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! incredible guide, group, food, accom, all of it. such an incredible country and the guide Aynur was so helpful, lovely, and informative. a couple of the hotels even had pools! so great, can't recommend this enough.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Canakkale
- Day 3: Ayvalik
- Day 4: Selçuk
- Day 5: Pamukkale
- Day 6: Faralya
- Day 7: Fethiye
- Day 8: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 9: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 10: Antalya
- Day 11: Antalya
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Gecko's adventures have a strict age limit applied to their tours. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Are the tour prices fixed?
Please note the prices on the website may change depending on the date of travel. This is due to fluctuation of hotel prices, which is not something we can control. Please be sure to check the dates with the corresponding price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Antalya0 seats left$19USD $751
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to AntalyaOnly 1 seat left$20USD $765
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Antalya6 seats left$18USD $697
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to AntalyaOnly 1 seat left$128$750-17%USD $622
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Antalya0 seats left$21USD $799
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Antalya10+ seats left$128$745-17%USD $617Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to AntalyaOnly 2 seats left$134$780-17%USD $646Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to AntalyaOnly 1 seat left$140$820-17%USD $680Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Antalya5 seats left$131$765-17%USD $634Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Antalya0 seats left$21USD $799
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Antalya is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $593 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $593 for Essential Turkey, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 37 km
- Eceabat (Turkey)
- 99 km
- Ayvalik (Turkey)
- 164 km
- Selcuk (Turkey)
- 153 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 124 km
- Cirali (Turkey)
- 56 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $593 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Turkey
Last modified (date)
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers