- Our saving
- US $ 581
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Canakkale
- Day 3: Ayvalik
- Day 4: Selcuk
- Day 5: Pamukkale
- Day 6: Fethiye
- Day 7: Faralya
- Day 8: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 9: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 10: Antalya
- Day 11: Antalya
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AmroWritten on October 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Simply amazing! The guide, destinations, and experience was truly magical!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDamian MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Whilst the trip was 1/1 for destinations and organisation, our trip leader Mithat was phenomenal, he made Turkey one of the most amazing trips we could possibly hope for, i'll recomend this trip to everyone I meet if all your guides are even half as good.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLauren AWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip leader was amazing! He was so knowledgable and really made the trip excellentReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCassandra KWritten on September 18, 20193.2 - GoodShow detailed ratings
After having an amazing experience with Geckos and several other tour companies, as well as watching the Flying the Nest series on this tour we were excited. What we actually had was an extremely rushed, disorganised and boring tour. The tour leader was... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmanda HWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Felt like an authentic travel experience. You get to see the real Turkey. Excellent travel guide (Gulce). Loved every minute of it!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJames WWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gulce was an excellent tour guide.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAlessandro MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed traveling this way. It really made me feel connected to the local community and Turkey. Sefa was an amazing tour guide, not only for his preparation and passion for history, but also for going above and beyond helping us with everything and... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAnushka LWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sefa Uz, the tour guide, was absolutely amazing. Could not have had a better intro to Turkey - was very efficient, had an excellent energy, and had a lot of really interesting information about the trip. The itinerary was also very diverse and we got to see... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAshley BWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great and the price was very reasonable. Our guide Sefa Uz worked very hard to make sure our needs and wants were met along the way.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- GGeorge MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The responsible travel ethos, and the amazing tour guide I had.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Gecko's adventures have a strict age limit applied to their tours. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Are the tour prices fixed?
Please note the prices on the website may change depending on the date of travel. This is due to fluctuation of hotel prices, which is not something we can control. Please be sure to check the dates with the corresponding price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $645
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $645
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to Antalya6 seats leftUSD $665
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $645
- ThursdayApr 23, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to AntalyaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $675Book Now Hold my
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysThursdayMay 7, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $645
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Antalya9 seats leftUSD $665
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $665
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $665
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Antalya10+ seats leftUSD $665
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Antalya is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 240 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 95 km
- Ayvalik (Turkey)
- 164 km
- Selcuk (Turkey)
- 153 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Faralya (Turkey)
- 147 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Turkey
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers