- Our saving
- US $ 619
- Make a pilgrimage to Gallipoli
- Sample the best of Turkish cuisine
- Walk the same streets as Cleopatra
- Swim and hike to waterfalls
- Age range
- 18 to 29 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat, Local Transport, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- SCshenayWritten on June 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentTURKEY TALES: Of all the tours i have been on (which has been a few) this trip was hands down the best tour i have been on. I came to Turkey not knowing what to expect and to be honest a little apprehensive. Although my worries were for naught as i was absolutely blown away by this beautiful country. I dont have a single complaint coming away from this tour. The places we visited were amazing and at all the hotels/pansiyons were hospitable and nice places to stay. The FOOD! ah Turkish food is amazing! We ate at such a diverse range of places and i enjoyed being able to try all the local cuisines. I especially enjoyed the cooking class which a few of us did in Selcuk. Our tour manager and driver were absolutely AMAZING!!! Ekrem was always there if we needed anything and he was always on top of everything, he did his absolute best to make sure we enjoyed ourselves and if we wanted to do extra activities he did his best to facilitate that for us. His love, passion and knowledge of his country made this experience what it was and without him it wouldn't have been the same. At the end of the tour i felt as though i was among family instead of strangers i had only met 2 weeks before. What else can i say? Turkey was amazing and i have been already looking at booking my next holiday there! 10/10! would definitely recommend this tour! The only bad thing was that i didn't do the longer tour! which im definitely kicking myself for!Show detailed ratings
- RachWritten on June 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentBurak was amazing! Best experience I could have asked for. If you're considering doing this tour, book it. RIGHT NOW! :DShow detailed ratings
- KGKiraWritten on December 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentBEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! incredible guide, group, food, accom, all of it. such an incredible country and the guide Aynur was so helpful, lovely, and informative. a couple of the hotels even had pools! so great, can't recommend this enough.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Canakkale
- Day 3: Ayvalik
- Day 4: Selçuk
- Day 5: Pamukkale
- Day 6: Faralya
- Day 7: Fethiye
- Day 8: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 9: Southern Coast Sailing
- Day 10: Antalya
- Day 11: Antalya
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Gecko's adventures have a strict age limit applied to their tours. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- May 1, 2016
Are the tour prices fixed?
Please note the prices on the website may change depending on the date of travel. This is due to fluctuation of hotel prices, which is not something we can control. Please be sure to check the dates with the corresponding price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Antalya0 seats left$29USD $706Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Antalya6 seats left$28USD $667
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Antalya5 seats left$29USD $686
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Antalya4 seats left$29USD $691
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to AntalyaOnly 2 seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Antalya8 seats left$26USD $629
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Antalya10+ seats left$26USD $619
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Antalya10+ seats left$27USD $648
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Antalya10+ seats left$27USD $648
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Istanbul11 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Antalya10+ seats left$27USD $648
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Antalya is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Geckos Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Geckos Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $619 for Totally Turkey, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Geckos Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 37 km
- Eceabat (Turkey)
- 99 km
- Ayvalik (Turkey)
- 164 km
- Selcuk (Turkey)
- 153 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 124 km
- Cirali (Turkey)
- 56 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Totally Turkey
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers