Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Kilimanjaro National Park
- Kilimanjaro Summit
- Considered as the most beautiful route on Mt. Kilimanjaro that grants panoramic vistas.
- A great balance of low traffic, scenic views and a high summit success rate.
- Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent
Start and end in Moshi! With the hiking & trekking tour Lemosho Route (with Crater) - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Moshi, Tanzania and 2 other destinations in Tanzania. Lemosho Route (with Crater) - 8 Days includes accommodation in a hotel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Londorossi Gate (2,100m/6,890ft) to Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,750m/9,023ft)
Start point Airport, Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,750m/9,023ft) to Shira 1 Camp (3,720m/12,200ft)
- Shira I Camp (3,720m/12,200ft) to Barranco Camp (3,950m/12,960ft)
- Barranco Camp (3,950m/12,960ft) to Karanga Valley (4,200m/13,780ft)
- Karanga Valley (4,200m/13,780ft) to Barafu Camp (4,600m/15,100ft)
- Barafu Camp (4,600m/15,100ft) to Crater Camp (5,715m/18,750ft)
- Crater Camp (5,715m/18,750ft) to Summit (5,895m/19,340ft) to Mweka Camp (3,100m/10,170ft)
Mweka Camp (3,100m/10,170ft) to Mweka Gate (1,500m/4,920ft)
End point Airport, Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- BHBenjamin· December 22, 2019This trip was amazing! Kilisa organized a perfect trip from start to finish. We could not have asked for a better team to help us get up the mountain. This route was super fun, relatively easy, and packed with incredible views. You cannot go wrong... Show moreKilisa Tours & Safaris commented on this reviewHey Benjamin Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business, one of which we're really proud of, the quick response time you've... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Lemosho Route (with Crater) - 8 Days
From Moshi to Moshi
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayJun 3, 2020WednesdayJun 10, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdayJun 4, 2020ThursdayJun 11, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJun 5, 2020FridayJun 12, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 6, 2020SaturdayJun 13, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJun 7, 2020SundayJun 14, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayJun 8, 2020MondayJun 15, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesdayJun 9, 2020TuesdayJun 16, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayJun 10, 2020WednesdayJun 17, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdayJun 11, 2020ThursdayJun 18, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJun 12, 2020FridayJun 19, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,670
- Can 70+ years old tourists climb Kilimanjaro?
- Is it common to tip the support staff?
- Is any previous experience needed to climb Kilimanjaro?
- Is it possible to climb Kilimanjaro without a guide?
- What is the night time temperature like on the summit of Kilimanjaro?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar