From Garmisch to Meran
- Our saving
- US $ 619
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Arrival in Garmisch
- DAY 2 From Garmisch to Mittenwald
- DAY 3 From Mittenwald to Leutasch
- DAY 4 From Leutasch to Landeck
- DAY 5 From Landeck to Reschen
- DAY 6 From Reschen to Naturns
- DAY 7 From Naturns to Meran
- DAY 8
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
From Garmisch to Meran
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$23USD $728
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$23USD $728
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$23USD $728
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$23USD $728
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$23USD $728
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$21USD $685
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$21USD $685
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$21USD $685
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Merano10+ seats left$19USD $619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen is the starting point and Merano is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Eurohike. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Eurohike. Please familiarise yourself with the Eurohike payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eurohike will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Eurohike tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany)
- 14 km
- Mittenwald (Germany)
- 12 km
- Leutasch (Austria)
- 50 km
- Landeck (Austria)
- 34 km
- Reschen (Italy)
- 43 km
- Naturns (Italy)
- 12 km
- Merano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Garmisch to Meran via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,292 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours