Mera Peak Climbing 16 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Fly Lukla– Chutok, 2804m
- Day 2: Chutok– Col Khari La – Pangkongma, 2950m
- Day 3: Pangkongma– Kurke, 3800m
- Day 4: Kurke– Thuli Kharka, 4200m
- Day 5: Thuli Kharka– Khothey, 3600m
- Day 6: Khothey– Thangnag, 4350m
- Day 7: Acclimatization day in Thangnag
- Day 8: Tangnag– Khare, 4900m
- Day 9: Reserve Day
- Day 10: Khare– Mera Base camp 5350m- Mera - La, 5415m
- Day 11: Mera Base Camp– Mera High camp, 5800m
- Day 12: Summit Mera, 6461m– Descend Khare, 4900m
- Day 13: Khare– Khothey, 3600m
- Day 14: Khothey– ThuliKharka, 4200m
- Day 15: ThuliKharka – Lukla, 2800m
- Day 16: Flight from Lukla – Kathmandu
Reviews About This Operator
- Matilde· March 2nd, 2023Look no further, Nepal Nomad Trekking is a great trustworthy choice for any trek or tour you want to make in Nepal.... Show more
- LorraineHBachell· December 28th, 2022Nepal Nomand is the perfect company to address your desire for experience of culture, travel, trekking, on and off... Show more
- Jeffreymorris· December 28th, 2022Excellent tour, Sarba was a very good guide, very informative and knowledgable. I would recommend anyone visiting... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023English$2,299$2,069
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 16 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mera Peak Climbing 16 Days Tours in Nepal
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours