- Our saving
- US $ 1,290
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- MarijanaBojic's review about another Epos Travel & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
I had the most remarkable tour with Epos Travel & Tours company. First of all, I would like to give a credit to the exceptional organization of this company, which this journey made adventurous, fun and knowledgeable at the same time. My travel guide was... Read more
- Coline's review about another Epos Travel & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
[Original Text] Le voyage c'est très bien passé! Un tour authentique qui sort des sentiers battus, que nous avons apprécié! Une organisation au top! Merci au guide pour les connaissances qu'il nous a apporter et pour son savoir faire! Je reviendrais sans... Read more
- Anastasia's review about another Epos Travel & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Excited that I got to live such a unique experience with my friends. Surely one of the best travels, fascinating and well-organized. I loved the boat experience from Aegina to Moni Island. I would highly recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Upon confirmation a hotel pick up will be available., Πλατεία Συντάγματος (Syntagma Square), Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
End point Upon confirmation an airport drop off will be available., Πλατεία Συντάγματος (Syntagma Square), Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Athens6 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Athens7 seats left$40USD $1,290
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Athens6 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Athens5 seats left$40USD $1,290
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Epos Travel & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $1,290 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1290 for Utopian Arcadia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Epos Travel & Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Epos Travel & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 29 km
- Tolon (Greece)
- 7 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 14 km
- Nemea (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 73 km
- Messini (Greece)
- 42 km
- Neda (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,290 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Utopian Arcadia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours