Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley
- Our saving
- US $ 8,801
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Get up close and personal with dolphins at Monkey Mia.
- Discover the majesty of the Hamersley Ranges.
- Delve into Aboriginal culture and their traditions.
- Arouse your sense of wonder at Hamelin Pool.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Perth
- Day 2: Perth - Geraldton
- Day 3: Geraldton - Monkey Mia
- Day 4: Monkey Mia
- Day 5: Monkey Mia - Carnarvon
- Day 6: Carnarvon - Exmouth
- Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
- Day 8: Exmouth - Karratha
- Day 9: Karratha - Karijini
- Day 10: Karijini - Port Hedland
- Day 11: Port Hedland - Broome
- Day 12: Broome Free Time
- Day 13: Broome - Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 14: Fitzroy Crossing - Halls Creek
- Day 15: Halls Creek - Emma Gorge
- Day 16: El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 17: Emma Gorge - Kununurra
- Day 18: Kununurra
- Day 19: Kununurra - Katherine
- Day 20: Katherine - Darwin
- Day 21: Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from Perth21 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to Darwin9 seats left$750$9,550-8%USD $8,801
- TuesdayJul 28, 2020from Perth21 DaysMondayAug 17, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$750$9,550-8%USD $8,801
- TuesdayAug 25, 2020from Perth21 DaysMondaySep 14, 2020to Darwin7 seats left$750$9,550-8%USD $8,801
- TuesdaySep 8, 2020from Perth21 DaysMondaySep 28, 2020to Darwin9 seats left$750$9,550-8%USD $8,801
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $8,801 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8801 for Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 374 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 343 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 101 km
- Carnarvon (Australia)
- 332 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 312 km
- Karratha (Australia)
- 266 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 261 km
- Port Hedland (Australia)
- 466 km
- Broome (Australia)
- 352 km
- Fitzroy Crossing (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,801 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours