Affordable 8 Days Galapagos Island Hopping Tour (San Cristobal)
- Tour Operator:
- GUIDEcuador Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 75
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- San Cristóbal Island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Isabela Island
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: ARRIVAL TO ECUADOR
- Day 2: FLIGHT TO GALAPAGOS ( SAN CRISTOBAL AIRPORT )
- Day 3: SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND
- Day 4: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Day 5: ISABELA ISLAND
- Day 6: ISABELA ISLAND
- Day 7: BARTOLOME ISLAND
- Day 8: FLIGHT BACK TO GUAYAQUIL OR QUITO
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by GUIDEcuador Travel
Guidecuador Travel. is a Tour Operator offering wholesale group rates on accommodation, transportation, attractions and more to adult groups, families, solo travelers. We offer an incredible range of complete group tours and day trips to a wide variety of destinations throughout Colombia, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia. Whether your Group is big or small, budget or upscale, whether you are looking for the most popular sights and sounds or something off the beaten path, our experienced staff is here to help you customize a tour that suits all your needs! Contact us today, We will save you time and money!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Amelia· December 31st, 2021We had such a satisfying experience with our travel designer and Guidecuador Travel. Alejandro was very attentive, prompt and planned the most memorable holiday in the Galapagos and Ecuador mainland! From the very beginning, we knew that the designer... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Amelia, It was a pleasure to assist you and be part of your wonderful vacation in Ecuador. Thanks again for your words and comments about our Company , we will look forward to meet you once again in South America. Warm Regards and Happy New Year... Show moreTrip date: November 2021
- CWCathy· February 24th, 2020The tour started very badly when no guide arrived for the first evening orientation and no-one was at the hotel the next morning as promised to take us to the airport. Once in the Galapagos most activities went very well. One tour contact did not speak... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Cathy, we apreciate your review it help us correcting few issues , for next time assist you and many other clients on the best way as normally , We apologize if you felt a bit unconfortable , we guarantee , if we meet you next time in South America... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- MMichaelWilliams· January 31st, 2020Perfect tour!! An amazing 2 weeks holliday around The Galapagos and Ecuador , fantastic Tours and guides with lots of interesting history and background to the places we visited. We are from Australia where people like to travel , and this was one... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Michael , we apreciate all your perfect comments , thnak you once again saludosTrip date: October 2019
- SSeanDoyle· January 15th, 2020My wife and I are seasoned travelers so trust me when I say that this is the BEST vacation we've ever had! Thank you Guidecuador Travel and specifically, Esteban, for putting this all together and exceeding our very high expectations! He did an... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Sean, Thank you very much for your review , it was a pleasure to help you with your wonderful vacation , we hope to see you next time.Trip date: June 2019
- MMariaRomero· December 11th, 2019[Original Text] Todo salió perfecto en nuestro viaje. Todos Los guías muy profesionales especialmente Raul el guía de Cristóbal en Galapagos... Gracias por todo. Esperamos planear nuestro próximo viaje con ustedes. Una vez más muchas gracias.GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewEstimada Maria Gracias por sus comentarios Saludos Guidecuador TeamTrip date: November 2019
- GGeertOberink· August 19th, 2019This was the first time I had visited Southamerica and it was far out my expectations . The group was small, accommodation comfortable and food excellent. The expert guide who accompanied us was outstanding - passionate, informative, engaging and... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello Geert , thank you very much for your words , we apreciate and we are very glad that your tour with us was excellent , we hope to see you next time.Trip date: August 2019
- AAvaRichardson· August 1st, 2019Fantastic tour company , highly recomended. Thank you!!Trip date: June 2019
- LLuccaAndreoli· March 5th, 2019I had a wonderful trip on Galapagos. I saw everything what i wanted to see on this amazing islands. Even though Alejandro was not there with me everything was well organized and he stayed in contact with me to check if everything is good. I would... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,990
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AEcuador
- Type BEcuador
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with GUIDEcuador Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GUIDEcuador Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "GUIDEcuador Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GUIDEcuador Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the GUIDEcuador Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Ecuador from Guayaquil
- Ecuador Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 8 days Ecuador
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- Affordable 8 Days Galapagos Island Hopping Tour (San Cristobal) Tours in Ecuador
- Active Adventure Tours
- Pacific Tours
- Guayaquil Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador tours