Outdoors 9 Days Galapagos Island Hopping Tour (San Cristobal)
- Tour Operator:
- GUIDEcuador Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Baltra Island
- Isabela Island
- San Cristóbal Island
- Santa Cruz Island
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: QUITO ORIENTATION MEETING & BRIEFING
- Day 2: FLIGHT TO GALAPAGOS ( SAN CRISTOBAL AIRPORT )
- Day 3: KICKER ROCK TOUR
- Day 4: ISABELA ISLAND
- Day 5: LOS TUNELES TOUR - ISABELA ISLAND
- Day 6: SIERRA NEGRA VOLCANO - SPEED BOAT TO SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Day 7: SANTA CRUZ HIGHLANDS - DARWIN STATION
- Day 8: BARTOLOME ISLAND
- Day 9: FLIGHT BACK TO QUITO
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by GUIDEcuador Travel
Guidecuador Travel. is a Tour Operator offering wholesale group rates on accommodation, transportation, attractions and more to adult groups, families, solo travelers. We offer an incredible range of complete group tours and day trips to a wide variety of destinations throughout Colombia, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia. Whether your Group is big or small, budget or upscale, whether you are looking for the most popular sights and sounds or something off the beaten path, our experienced staff is here to help you customize a tour that suits all your needs! Contact us today, We will save you time and money!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Albert· January 8th, 2022We had a wonderful week at the Galapagos Islands. Guide Ecuador people were brilliant and managed the whole thing perfectly. I couldn't believe how easy it was. Thank you, we will use again them in our next vacation in South America.GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Albert , Thnak you veru much for all your good comments , We hope to see you shortly in South America for the next adventure. Regards Guidecuador TeamTrip date: December 2021
- JLJeffrey· December 22nd, 2021Excellent trip and coordination , I never had to worry about getting picked up or dropped off . That made the fun, beauty and awesome experience e en better .GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Jeffrey, thank you very much for all your great comment and your awesome pictures sharing. We look forward to meet you back in South America shortly , happy new year 2022. Regards AlejandroTrip date: December 2021
- MEMarion· December 31st, 2019Very well organized; great communication throughout; local guides with expert knowledge of the area; casual, functional boutique hotels; new impressions every day; much wildlife; never a dull moment.GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Marion It was a pleasure to assist you and lead you while in Ecuador & Galapagos , we hope to see you once again in south america Regards AlexTrip date: December 2019
- KKatherineAbailey· August 21st, 2019It was a wonderful tour of the Galapagos Islands , Quito and Otavalo while in Ecuador mainland all the arrangement plus the guide Alejandro were fantastic enough to make our trip memorable oneGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Katherine many thanks for your words!!! it help us growing our new travel ideas , see you next time in Colombia or PeruTrip date: November 2018
- CCharlieAnker· July 27th, 2019We did this tour in January for 9 day trip ( Galapagos Tour) with our family . The hotels selected were high end hotels (4*) with buffet breakfast, rooms and ambiance were perfect. Our Tour Guide Alex & Jose were knowledgeable. They would even help us... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello Charlie, thank you very much for your words , it help us a lot and make us feel grateful... I hope to see you next time...Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,300
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AEcuador
- Type BEcuador
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with GUIDEcuador Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GUIDEcuador Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "GUIDEcuador Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GUIDEcuador Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the GUIDEcuador Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Ecuador from Quito
- Ecuador Island Hopping
- Small group tour
- 9 days Ecuador
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- Outdoors 9 Days Galapagos Island Hopping Tour (San Cristobal) Tours in Ecuador
- Island Hopping Tours
- Pacific Tours
- Quito Tours
- Island Hopping Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador tours