Start planning your tour
- Relax on a cruise on the tranquil waters of Gordon River
- Marvel at the inspiring natural beauty of Cradle Mountain
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering rainforests
- Take your breath away at the spectacular Russell Falls
Start in Hobart and end in Launceston! With the discovery tour Tassie’s Wilderness Icons, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 13 other destinations in Australia. Tassie’s Wilderness Icons includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Start point Hobart Airport, Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Hobart, Tasmania 7170, Australia 06:00 - 12:30
- Day 2: Hobart – Strahan
- Day 3: Strahan – Cradle Mountain
- Day 4: Cradle Mountain – Smithton
- Day 5: Smithton – Launceston
Day 6: Farewell from Launceston
End point Launceston Airport, Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Tasmania 7212, Australia 17:00 - 23:55
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JJesLillis· April 01, 2020This is such a great trip for those who want to see as much of the West Coast of Tasmania as possible within a few days. I loved it as my introduction to Tassie. I definitely got a taste of it all so I'm now keen to get back and explore deeper. There... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Evelyn· December 10, 2019What a marvellous tour, way above what I expected. Carolyn our tour guide deserves huge kudos, she was excellent in every way, knowledgeable, professional, delightful and enthusiastic. I can't recommend this experience highly enough.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Evelyn, it is so great to hear we exceeded your expectations on the Tassie's Wilderness Icons Guided Holiday. We will pass on those kind words to Carolyn, and we hope we can welcome you on board again in the future.Trip date: November 2019
- JJasna· October 25, 2019Great Itinerary! Fantastic way to tick off seeing the natural beauty of East Coast. Meals where great, actually if anything - there is almost too much food! Fun group, great Guide and Driver - both super helpful and continued to surprise us along... Show moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Jasna, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your Tassie trip with us. We hope to see you on another AAT Kings trip soon!Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Tassie’s Wilderness Icons
From Hobart to Launceston
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdaySep 9, 2020MondaySep 14, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdaySep 30, 2020MondayOct 5, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 10, 2020ThursdayOct 15, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 24, 2020ThursdayOct 29, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayOct 28, 2020MondayNov 2, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayNov 4, 2020MondayNov 9, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 7, 2020ThursdayNov 12, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayNov 18, 2020MondayNov 23, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 28, 2020ThursdayDec 3, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayDec 2, 2020MondayDec 7, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,995Book With Flexibility
- Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
- Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
- When will I receive my travel documents?
- Can airport transfers be arranged?
- I am travelling alone, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar