Tassie’s Wilderness Icons
- Our saving
- US $ 2,032
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Relax on a cruise of the Gordon River.
- Marvel at the inspiring beauty of Cradle Mountain.
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering rainforests.
- Take your breath away at the spectacular Russell Falls.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Walking Tour, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Start point Hobart Airport, Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Hobart, Tasmania 7170, Australia 06:00 - 12:30
- Day 2: Hobart – Strahan
- Day 3: Strahan – Cradle Mountain
- Day 4: Cradle Mountain – Smithton
- Day 5: Smithton – Launceston
Day 6: Farewell from Launceston
End point Launceston Airport, Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Tasmania 7212, Australia 17:00 - 23:55
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- AAT Kings: Meet Carolyn and Tasmania
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Tassie’s Wilderness Icons
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Launceston10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Launceston0 seats left$63USD $2,032Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to LauncestonOnly 1 seat left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Launceston10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Launceston7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Launceston0 seats left$63USD $2,032Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $2,032 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2032 for Tassie’s Wilderness Icons, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 183 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 54 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 95 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 106 km
- Smithton (Australia)
- 181 km
- Launceston (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,032 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,373 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours