Tassie's Wilderness Icons (6 Days)
- Walking Tour
- Fully Guided
- Coach / Bus
- In-depth Cultural
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- AAT Kings
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Relax on a cruise on the tranquil waters of Gordon River
- Marvel at the inspiring natural beauty of Cradle Mountain
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering rainforests
- Take your breath away at the spectacular Russell Falls
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
- Day 2: Hobart – Strahan
- Day 3: Strahan – Cradle Mountain
- Day 4: Cradle Mountain – Smithton
- Day 5: Smithton – Launceston
- Day 6: Farewell from Launceston
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JJesLillis· April 1st, 2020This is such a great trip for those who want to see as much of the West Coast of Tasmania as possible within a few days. I loved it as my introduction to Tassie. I definitely got a taste of it all so I'm now keen to get back and explore deeper. There... Show moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewG'Day Jess, Thank you for your feedback and glad to hear you enjoyed your introduction to Tassie with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on an AAT Kings tour in the future. Many thanks, AAT KingsTrip date: January 2020
- Evelyn· December 10th, 2019What a marvellous tour, way above what I expected. Carolyn our tour guide deserves huge kudos, she was excellent in every way, knowledgeable, professional, delightful and enthusiastic. I can't recommend this experience highly enough.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Evelyn, it is so great to hear we exceeded your expectations on the Tassie's Wilderness Icons Guided Holiday. We will pass on those kind words to Carolyn, and we hope we can welcome you on board again in the future.Trip date: November 2019
- JJasna· October 25th, 2019Great Itinerary! Fantastic way to tick off seeing the natural beauty of East Coast. Meals where great, actually if anything - there is almost too much food! Fun group, great Guide and Driver - both super helpful and continued to surprise us along... Show moreAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Jasna, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your Tassie trip with us. We hope to see you on another AAT Kings trip soon!Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Dec, 2021EnglishMonday3 Jan, 2022Based on TwinNot available in your region
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday10 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,010
- Wednesday12 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday17 Jan, 2022Based on TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,010
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishThursday20 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,010
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday31 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0100% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday2 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday7 Feb, 2022Based on TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,010
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishThursday10 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0100% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday16 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday21 Feb, 2022Based on TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,010
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday23 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday28 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday2 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday7 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0100% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
- Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
- When will I receive my travel documents?
- Can airport transfers be arranged?
- I am travelling alone, is there a single supplement?
- Am I able to bring my children on this tour?
- Where do I meet the tour and tour manager?
- Can I join the tour later or finish the tour earlier?
- On travelling days how often do we get a break?
- What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Australia
- Australia Travel Guide
- Best 4 Week Australia Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- Discover the Best Explorer Trips 2021/2022
- Australia from Hobart
- Australia Explorer
- 6 days Australia
- From Hobart to Launceston
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Explorer tours
- Tasmania tours
- Australia tours
- Australia/Oceania tours