Tassie's East Coast Highlights (5 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- AAT Kings
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Port Arthur
- Indulge in Tasmania's infamous lavender ice-cream
- Snap a photo of the astonishing views at Cape Tourville
- Take a cruise like no other around the Isle of the Dead
- Pay a visit to the iconic Tasman Arch and Blowhole
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Launceston
- Day 2: Launceston – Bicheno
- Day 3: Bicheno – Hobart
- Day 4: Port Arthur
- Day 5: Farewell from Hobart
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Hhayleycopland· October 28th, 2019Tasmania is one of Australia's rare hidden gems, if you like great food and wine, gorgeous coastline and green rolling hills this trip is for youAAT Kings commented on this reviewWe agree Hayley! Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip with AAT Kings.Trip date: November 2017
- JGJOHN· January 12th, 2019Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.AAT Kings commented on this reviewHi John, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with AAT Kings. We pride ourselves on having the best Travel Directors across Australia, so it is so great to hear that Adam was such a highlight for... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday7 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday14 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday24 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday11 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday14 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday4 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday11 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday17 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday21 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest Instalments
- Monday21 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday25 Mar, 2022Based on TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday1 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
- How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
- What is the maximum luggage allowance?
- On travelling days how often do we get a break?
- Can I join the tour later or finish the tour earlier?
- Where do I meet the tour and tour manager?
- Am I able to bring my children on this tour?
- I am travelling alone, is there a single supplement?
- Can airport transfers be arranged?
- When will I receive my travel documents?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Australia
- Australia Travel Guide
- Best 4 Week Australia Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- Discover the Best Explorer Trips 2021/2022
- Australia from Launceston
- Australia Explorer
- 5 days Australia
- From Launceston to Hobart
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Explorer tours
- Tasmania tours
- Australia tours
- Australia/Oceania tours