- Our saving
- US $ 655
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy the spectacle and festivities of Floriade.
- Journey through the rolling hills of the Southern Highland.
- Step back in time and visit the Australian War Memorial.
- Indulge your inner gardener at the Bowral Tulip Festival.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Friday: Sydney – Canberra
- Day 2: Saturday: Floriade & Canberra
- Day 3: Sunday: Bowral Tulip Time – Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- September 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Sydney3 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Canberra10+ seats left$20USD $655
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Sydney3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Canberra9 seats left$20USD $655
- FridaySep 18, 2020from Sydney3 DaysSundaySep 20, 2020to Canberra8 seats left$21USD $664
- FridaySep 25, 2020from Sydney3 DaysSundaySep 27, 2020to Canberra8 seats left$21USD $664
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Canberra is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $655 for Capital Blooms, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 99 km
- Bowral (Australia)
- 148 km
- Canberra (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,283 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,092 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours