Contrasts of Australia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,580
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach.
- Admire the sunset on a dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour.
- Discover Melbourne’s colourful hidden laneways.
- Snorkel and see the colours of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Historical, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne!
- Day 2: Melbourne Sights
- Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns
- Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 5: Cairns Free Time
- Day 6: Cairns to Sydney
- Day 7: Sydney Sights
- Day 8: Sydney Free Time
- Day 9: Farewell from Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Contrasts of Australia
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$91USD $2,934
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Sydney7 seats left$445$3,025-15%USD $2,580
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Sydney7 seats left$384$3,025-13%USD $2,641
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$438$3,450-13%USD $3,012
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$438$3,450-13%USD $3,012
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$438$3,450-13%USD $3,012
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Melbourne9 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Sydney7 seats left$438$3,450-13%USD $3,012
- ThursdayJan 2, 2020from Melbourne9 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$104USD $3,346
- ThursdayJan 23, 2020from Melbourne9 DaysFridayJan 31, 2020to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$104USD $3,346
- ThursdayFeb 6, 2020from Melbourne9 DaysFridayFeb 14, 2020to Sydney8 seats left$104USD $3,346
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $2,580 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2580 for Contrasts of Australia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 2,325 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 1,768 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 97 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,381 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours