Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,570
- Walk Lisbon's medieval alleyways
- Hike Algarve's golden cliffs
- Enjoy Seville's vibrant tapas scene
- Visit the home of the Holy Grail
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- RRachelWritten on April 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough where you get great experiences. Our guide was amazing. He did many things that were not listed for us like taking us in his personal car to Toledo. He also treated us to a picnic in Madrid and it was one of the highlights.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lisbon
- Day 2 Lisbon (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Lisbon/Coimbra (1B)
- Day 4 Coimbra (1B)
- Day 5 Coimbra/Porto (1B)
- Day 6 Porto (1B)
- Day 7 Porto/Madrid
- Day 8 Madrid/Granada (1B)
- Day 9 Granada (1B)
- Day 10 Granada/Cordoba/Seville (1B)
- Day 11 Seville (1B)
- Day 12 Seville/Valencia (1B)
- Day 13 Valencia/Barcelona (1B)
- Day 14 Barcelona (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you let me know the single supplement conditions?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is the accommodation based on single occupancy?
The price listed on the tour page is based on twin-share accommodation. However, if you were wanting to book separate rooms you can pay a single-supplement which means you’ll have a private room for the tour.
- September 1, 2016
Can you let me know what the average age of the bus tour participants is and if you think the tour would be suitable for seniors?
There’s quite a mix of ages on this tour so far with people born in the 60’s to the 90’s.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftOnly 5 days left toSave $114USD $2,735Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Barcelona8 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $579$3,149-18%USD $2,570Instant BookHold my
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftOnly 5 days left toSave $126USD $3,023Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $2,570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2570 for Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain & Portugal