Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,188
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Walk Lisbon's medieval alleyways
- Hike Algarve's golden cliffs
- Enjoy Seville's vibrant tapas scene
- Visit the home of the Holy Grail
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- MSMargaretWritten on May 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
we rank the cities as follows: 1. Granada (hotel buffet breakfast was wonderful! Service very good, attractions lovely, the tapas way of buying food makes eating so easy, tasty and inexpensive, the sunny warm weather is phenomenal!, we simply love this... Read more
- KBKenWritten on April 30, 20194.5 - Excellent
Despite being a little cooler than we had expected, our Spring tour provided a very good variety of destinations in Portugal and Spain with ample time to explore the attractions we preferred to visit. An excellent guide together with off-season sightseeing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Ken!
- LLinda AWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was exactly as described in the description on the websiteReview collected by G Adventures
- EElizabeth CWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really like the small group experience with the accommodations and transportation looked after especially in countries where other languages are spoken. We also like having free time to explore but it is great to have optional activities suggested and... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- EEstelle RWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Its really the only way to travel these days. You have very little to do, just get yourself there and back home then once you arrive the CEO does all the rest. Its so comforting to be able to travel with someone who is truly fluent in Portuguese and Spanish... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- SScott RWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Worry free travel as G adventure and CEO take care of the trip details. Having the CEO with us throughout the trip to get us on corresponding in trip transportation and lodging is fantastic.Review collected by G Adventures
- CChristina DWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary overall, nice CEO, within budgetReview collected by G Adventures
- AAlison OWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think it is an easy way to see all the highlights, in a short period of time. The accommodations and travel take a lot of stress out of the holiday.Review collected by G Adventures
- JeanWritten on June 7, 20183.5 - Good
A tough itinerary with some quick turn arounds. In some cases not even a full 24 hours in one area. Accomodation in some cities although comfortable was too far out of the city to make full use of the city. Excellent guide. The best. Veronica is a real... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed feedback here. Agreed, there is a lot jammed into this itinerary...Spain and Portugal offer so much. We will see if there is a way to slow things down a little, and also look at the comfort levels.
- RRachelWritten on April 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough where you get great experiences. Our guide was amazing. He did many things that were not listed for us like taking us in his personal car to Toledo. He also treated us to a picnic in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lisbon
- Day 2 Lisbon (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Lisbon/Coimbra (1B)
- Day 4 Coimbra (1B)
- Day 5 Coimbra/Porto (1B)
- Day 6 Porto (1B)
- Day 7 Porto/Madrid
- Day 8 Madrid (1B)
- Day 9 Madrid/Granada (1B)
- Day 10 Granada (1B)
- Day 11 Granada/Cordoba/Seville (1B)
- Day 12 Seville (1B)
- Day 13 Seville/Barcelona (1B, 1D)
- Day 14 Barcelona (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Barcelona. There are no activities planned for the final day so you are free to leave at any time. Spend the day ticking off some of some of the suggested optional activities and further exploring the city!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Lisbon, when you arrive in the city and check into your accommodation. A welcome meeting will be held between 5 pm and 7 pm, where you can get to know your travel group and tour guide, who will go over the details of your coming adventure!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of the tour and travellers will have to make their own way to and from the airport.
A taxi should cost around 20 - 25 EUR, and the journey is 20 - 30 mins depending on external factors. Please note that these prices are an indication only.
The Aerobus runs every day between 7:45 am to 8:15 pm, and leaves at 20-minute intervals for the city centre. You can purchase a ticket on board for 1.20 EUR (one ride) or 3.10 EUR (1-day ticket). Get off the bus at the "Restauradores" stop, cross the square to the red "Correios" (post-office) building and take the street next to it. This will lead you directly to Rua Portas de Santo Antão. Turn left and you will find the hotel on your left.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$661$2,849-23%USD $2,188Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$126USD $3,023
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 3 seats left$731$3,149-23%USD $2,418Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$731$3,149-23%USD $2,418Instant BookHold my
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Barcelona5 seats left$731$3,149-23%USD $2,418Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$120USD $2,879
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2019 the full payment of $2,188 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2188 for Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,188 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain & Portugal