Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,849
- Walk Lisbon's medieval alleyways
- Hike Algarve's golden cliffs
- Enjoy Seville's vibrant tapas scene
- Visit the home of the Holy Grail
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- JeanWritten on June 7, 20183.5 - GoodA tough itinerary with some quick turn arounds. In some cases not even a full 24 hours in one area. Accomodation in some cities although comfortable was too far out of the city to make full use of the city. Excellent guide. The best. Veronica is a real asset to the company.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed feedback here. Agreed, there is a lot jammed into this itinerary...Spain and Portugal offer so much. We will see if there is a way to slow things down a little, and also look at the comfort levels.
- RRachelWritten on April 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough where you get great experiences. Our guide was amazing. He did many things that were not listed for us like taking us in his personal car to Toledo. He also treated us to a picnic in Madrid and it was one of the highlights.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lisbon
- Day 2 Lisbon (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Lisbon/Coimbra (1B)
- Day 4 Coimbra (1B)
- Day 5 Coimbra/Porto (1B)
- Day 6 Porto (1B)
- Day 7 Porto/Madrid
- Day 8 Madrid/Granada (1B)
- Day 9 Granada (1B)
- Day 10 Granada/Cordoba/Seville (1B)
- Day 11 Seville (1B)
- Day 12 Seville/Valencia (1B)
- Day 13 Valencia/Barcelona (1B)
- Day 14 Barcelona (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Barcelona. There are no activities planned for the final day so you are free to leave at any time. Spend the day ticking off some of some of the suggested optional activities and further exploring the city!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Lisbon, when you arrive in the city and check into your accommodation. A welcome meeting will be held between 5 pm and 7 pm, where you can get to know your travel group and tour guide, who will go over the details of your coming adventure!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of the tour and travellers will have to make their own way to and from the airport.
A taxi should cost around 20 - 25 EUR, and the journey is 20 - 30 mins depending on external factors. Please note that these prices are an indication only.
The Aerobus runs every day between 7:45 am to 8:15 pm, and leaves at 20-minute intervals for the city centre. You can purchase a ticket on board for 1.20 EUR (one ride) or 3.10 EUR (1-day ticket). Get off the bus at the "Restauradores" stop, cross the square to the red "Correios" (post-office) building and take the street next to it. This will lead you directly to Rua Portas de Santo Antão. Turn left and you will find the hotel on your left.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$79USD $3,149
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$79USD $3,149
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$79USD $3,149
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$75USD $2,999
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$75USD $2,999
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$75USD $2,999
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$75USD $2,999
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$71USD $2,849
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$71USD $2,849
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$71USD $2,849
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $2,849 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2849 for Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,849 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain & Portugal