Best of Spain & Portugal
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Savour traditional Portuguese food in Lisbon’s oldest neighbourhood
- Taste coastal Porto’s famous export in a port wine cellar
- Soak in the lively atmosphere and scenery of Madrid
- Discover Seville’s Moorish influence
- Learn to make tapas in Barcelona
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Lisbon/Coimbra (1B)
- Day 4: Coimbra (1B)
- Day 5: Coimbra/Porto (1B)
- Day 6: Porto (1B)
- Day 7: Porto/Madrid
- Day 8: Madrid (1B)
- Day 9: Madrid/Granada (1B)
- Day 10: Granada (1B)
- Day 11: Granada/Cordoba/Seville (1B)
- Day 12: Seville (1B)
- Day 13: Seville/Barcelona (1B, 1D)
- Day 14: Barcelona (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Ricardo· May 29th, 2020Mr Bruce Poon, I'm writing this not out of anger but disappointment in a company I'm been a loyal customer for 3 years. My trip to Best of Western Europe was caught in the beginning of pandemic and 2 days before my departure our USA government announce... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- VBValerie· January 20th, 2020Good CEO who kept us entertained. Mostly nice hotels, centrally placed for walking convenience. Cultural subjects and sites were well covered, and transport. The evening group meals weren't always nice restaurants, and sometimes the food wasn't good.... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- ZGZahra· January 16th, 2020The tour CEO should be local. Visited or lived in the country briefly does not qualify someone to take on tour CEO role unless they have deep knowledge of the country. Other travel organisations such as Intrepid employ local CEOs who have deep... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TKThena· September 5th, 2019Great itinerary and guide, but hotels/ transportation were very basicTrip date: August 2019
- MSMargaret· May 17th, 2019we rank the cities as follows: 1. Granada (hotel buffet breakfast was wonderful! Service very good, attractions lovely, the tapas way of buying food makes eating so easy, tasty and inexpensive, the sunny warm weather is phenomenal!, we simply love this... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed review Margaret. That's an impressive list.Trip date: April 2019
- KBKen· April 30th, 2019Despite being a little cooler than we had expected, our Spring tour provided a very good variety of destinations in Portugal and Spain with ample time to explore the attractions we preferred to visit. An excellent guide together with off-season... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Ken!Trip date: April 2019
- ALinda A· October 7th, 2018The tour was exactly as described in the description on the websiteTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AElizabeth C· October 2nd, 2018We really like the small group experience with the accommodations and transportation looked after especially in countries where other languages are spoken. We also like having free time to explore but it is great to have optional activities suggested... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AScott R· October 1st, 2018Worry free travel as G adventure and CEO take care of the trip details. Having the CEO with us throughout the trip to get us on corresponding in trip transportation and lodging is fantastic.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AEstelle R· October 1st, 2018Its really the only way to travel these days. You have very little to do, just get yourself there and back home then once you arrive the CEO does all the rest. Its so comforting to be able to travel with someone who is truly fluent in Portuguese and... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021$2,849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021$2,849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021$2,849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday1 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday14 Jun, 2021$3,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$3,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021$3,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$3,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$3,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021$3,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$3,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- What are the single supplement conditions?
- Will the accommodation be air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Europe from Lisbon
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Europe
- From Lisbon to Barcelona
- Operators in Europe
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Portugal and Spain tours
- Western Europe tours
- Europe tours