Best of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,799
- Walk Lisbon's medieval alleyways
- Hike Algarve's golden cliffs
- Enjoy Seville's vibrant tapas scene
- Visit the home of the Holy Grail
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- RRachelWritten on April 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough where you get great experiences. Our guide was amazing. He did many things that were not listed for us like taking us in his personal car to Toledo. He also treated us to a picnic in Madrid and it was one of the highlights.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lisbon
- Day 2 Lisbon (1B)
- Day 3 Lisbon/Lagos (1B)
- Day 4 Lagos (1B)
- Day 5 Lagos/Seville (1B)
- Day 6 Seville (1B)
- Day 7 Seville/Granada (1B)
- Day 8 Granada (1B)
- Day 9 Granada/Madrid (1B)
- Day 10 Madrid (1B)
- Day 11 Madrid/Valencia (1B)
- Day 12 Valencia (1B)
- Day 13 Valencia/Barcelona (1B)
- Day 14 Barcelona (1B)
- Day 15 Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you let me know the single supplement conditions?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is the accommodation based on single occupancy?
The price listed on the tour page is based on twin-share accommodation. However, if you were wanting to book separate rooms you can pay a single-supplement which means you’ll have a private room for the tour.
- September 1, 2016
Can you let me know what the average age of the bus tour participants is and if you think the tour would be suitable for seniors?
There’s quite a mix of ages on this tour so far with people born in the 60’s to the 90’s.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Best of Spain & Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SundayNov 12, 2017from LisbonSundayNov 26, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$70PriceUSD $2,7997 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- SundayApr 8, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 22, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayApr 15, 2018from LisbonSundayApr 29, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayApr 29, 2018from LisbonSundayMay 13, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from LisbonSundayMay 20, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from LisbonSundayMay 27, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from LisbonSundayJun 10, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from LisbonSundayJun 17, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from LisbonSundayJun 24, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from LisbonSundayJul 1, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,84910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2017 the full payment of $2,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2799 for Best of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 13 travellers have already met
before they left for Best of Spain & Portugal tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain & Portugal