Untamed Pilbara & West Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 5,616
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Admire sensational sunsets over the iconic Cable Beach
- Discover the majesty of the beautiful Hamersley Ranges
- Grab photos with the wild pink dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Relax on a coral viewing cruise of colourful Coral Bay
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Historical
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Broome
- Day 2: Broome Free Time
- Day 3: Broome – Port Hedland
- Day 4: Port Hedland – Karijini
- Day 5: Karijini - Karratha
- Day 6: Karratha - Exmouth
- Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
- Day 8: Exmouth - Carnarvon
- Day 9: Carnarvon - Monkey Mia
- Day 10: Monkey Mia Included Choice
- Day 11: Monkey Mia - Geraldton
- Day 12: Geraldton - Perth
- Day 13: Farewell from Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Untamed Pilbara & West Coast
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Broome13 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Perth0 seats left$234USD $5,616Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Broome13 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Perth8 seats left$234USD $5,616
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Broome13 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to PerthOnly 1 seat left$234USD $5,616
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Broome13 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Perth8 seats left$234USD $5,616
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$240USD $5,755
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to Perth7 seats left$240USD $5,755
- WednesdayAug 12, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondayAug 24, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$240USD $5,755
- WednesdayAug 19, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondayAug 31, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$240USD $5,755
- WednesdayAug 26, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondaySep 7, 2020to Perth$240USD $5,755
- WednesdaySep 23, 2020from Broome13 DaysMondayOct 5, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$240USD $5,755
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $5,616 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5616 for Untamed Pilbara & West Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Broome (Australia)
- 466 km
- Port Hedland (Australia)
- 261 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 266 km
- Karratha (Australia)
- 312 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 332 km
- Carnarvon (Australia)
- 101 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 343 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 374 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,616 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,296 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours