European Sampler with London
- Our saving
- US $ 2,899
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND.
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM.
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM–HEIDELBERG, GERMANY.
- Day 4: HEIDELBERG–BLACK FOREST–RHINE FALLS, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE
- Day 5: AT LEISURE IN LUCERNE
- Day 6: LUCERNE–BEAUNE, FRANCE–DIJON
- Day 7: DIJON–VERSAILLES–PARIS
- Day 8: PARIS
- Day 9: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 10: LONDON
- Day 11: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ShannonWritten on June 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guide was fantastic!! Great group. I would recommend to friends.Review collected by Globus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included to give you the flexibility of choosing when and where you would like stay.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
European Sampler with London
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to London8 seats left$270$3,259-8%USD $2,989Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to London9 seats left$272$3,279-8%USD $3,007Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to London8 seats left$267$3,229-8%USD $2,962Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$270$3,259-8%USD $2,989Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$270$3,259-8%USD $2,989Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to London10+ seats left$274$3,309-8%USD $3,035Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to London10+ seats left$267$3,229-8%USD $2,962Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to London10+ seats left$267$3,229-8%USD $2,962Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to London10+ seats left$270$3,259-8%USD $2,989Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Amsterdam11 DaysTuesdayAug 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$267$3,229-8%USD $2,962Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 79 km
- Rhine Falls (Switzerland)
- 73 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 263 km
- Beaune (France)
- 36 km
- Dijon (France)
- 272 km
- Versailles (France)
- 17 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours