18-Day Best of Egypt and Jordan Luxury tour
- Tour Operator:
- Vacations to go travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 9 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Sharm el-Sheikh
- St. Catherine
- Mount Nebo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival Cairo
- Day 2 Pyramids tour (B)
- Day 3 Cairo City tour (B)
- Day 4 Flight Aswan - Nile Cruise (B,L,D)
- Day 5 Nile Cruise (B,L,D)
- Day 6 Nile Cruise (B,L,D)
- Day 7 Cruise Disembark, Flight Sharm, Overnight Sharm (B,D + Drinks))
- Day 8 Sharm (B, L, D + drinks)
- Day 9 Sharm - Optional Mount Sinai & St. Catherine (B, L, D + drinks)
- Day 10 Sharm (B, L, D + drinks)
- Day 11 Flight Amman- Overnight Amman (B)
- Day 12 Amman city tour – Jerash (B)
- Day 13 Amman - Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra (B)
- Day 14 Petra visit (B)
- Day 15 Petra – Little Petra – Wadi Rum (B, D)
- Day 16 Wadi Rum – Aqaba (B)
- Day 17 Aqaba – Dead Sea (B)
- Day 18 Departure (B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Vacations to go travel
Vacations to go travel operate breathtaking tours to: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, UAE, Iran, Oman, Morocco, Greece, and Turkey We serve individual travelers, groups, and travel agencies around the globe through our main office in Cairo and via our local operators, bonded and licensed. We work with experienced, professional, and friendly staff, use secure and comfortable vehicles, carefully select our hotels and continuously upgrade our itineraries. Thanks to our extensive and select network we can assure you supreme service with great value for your money.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- WWEric· January 5th, 2023We had a fantastic time in Egypt. Our tour to Cairo, Luxor, and Sharm El Sheik were very well organized. We felt safe and comfortable. Our tour guides were professional and gave us the ancient history of Egypt and Jordan. The 18-day tour was just enough... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- LLouise· May 25th, 2022A comprehensive itinerary that offered a great introduction to and overview of Egypt and Jordan. A good balance between organized activities and the opportunity to explore places yourself. The cruise down the Nile was wonderful. I felt safe at all times... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
- JRJUDY· April 2nd, 2019Our Vacation to Go Tour was wonderful. Every step of the way we had people that made sure every experience was fantastic. Our guides were very personable and eager to please. The sights were more than we had imagined. Mike in Egypt had such a great... Show moreVacations to go travel commented on this reviewHey Judy, Thanks so much for leaving this incredible review about your Vacations to go travel trip. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed exploring Egypt and Jordan. Thanks again and welcome to the #Vacationstogotravelfamily!! Cheers, WalaaTrip date: March 2019
- MMaggie· March 23rd, 2019We had a fantastic time, thanks. Everything was coordinated very well and the quality of the guides you provided were excellent -very knowledgeable and accommodating. It made our trip very enjoyable and stress free. Loved all the accommodation... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- Ssapna· January 10th, 2019I recently took a trip Vacations to go travel, I found the company to be very receptive to accommodating my travel itinerary. My trip was from Cairo -> Aswan -> Abu Simbel -> Aswan -> Luxor -> Sharm El Sheikh -> > Petra -> Wadi Rum -> Cairo ->... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- DDave· January 9th, 2019Mrs. Walaa Ezz El Din I cannot thank you enough for your assistance in coordinating our visit to Egypt & Jordan. My wife and I just returned last night and couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more. Your advice, responsiveness and organizational skills were... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
- CConrad· January 9th, 2019We travelled from Cairo to Jordan and back through the Sinai in 15 days. It was GREAT! Everything was well organized, good hotels/transport/food and nice guides. There was so much to be seen. Thank you very much. We loved it. We hope to come back some day.Trip date: May 2015
- RRalph· December 30th, 2018My two teenage nephews and I have just arrived from an 18 days holiday in Egypt and Jordan. Even before starting the journey everything went smoothly, Mrs. Walaa helping us deciding what kind of trip we wanted. Everything has been arranged perfectly,... Show moreTrip date: January 2018
- RR· December 30th, 2018My two teenage nephews and I have just arrived from an 18 days holiday in Egypt and Jordan. Even before starting the journey everything went smoothly, Mrs. Walaa helping us deciding what kind of trip we wanted. Everything has been arranged perfectly,... Show moreTrip date: January 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -40%Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880
- -40%Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880
- -40%Tuesday27 Jun, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880
- -40%Tuesday4 Jul, 2023Friday21 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880
- -40%Tuesday11 Jul, 2023Friday28 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday18 Jul, 2023Friday4 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 Jul, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday1 Aug, 2023Friday18 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday8 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday15 Aug, 2023Friday1 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$14,800$8,880Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CEgypt and Jordan
- Type EEgypt and Jordan
- Type FEgypt and Jordan
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with Vacations to go travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vacations to go travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vacations to go travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vacations to go travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Vacations to go travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Africa from Cairo
- Africa In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 18 days Africa
- From Cairo to Amman
- Operators in Africa
- 18-Day Best of Egypt and Jordan Luxury tour Tours in Middle East
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Egypt and Jordan Tours
- Middle East Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Egypt tours
- Jordan tours