Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom.
- Our saving
- US $ 742
- Ride the Jacobite Steam Train, Hogwarts Express
- Keep an eye out for the monster of Loch Ness
- Learn the secrets of historic Glencoe
- Wander through the halls of Eilean Donan Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing, In-depth Cultural, Historical
- Highland Explorer To...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Edinburgh to Oban
Start point Highland Explorer Tours, Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 08:45
- Day 2: Oban to Isle of Skye
- Day 3: Isle of Skye to Inverness
- Day 4: Inverness
Day 5: Inverness to Edinburgh
End point Highland Explorer Tours, Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 17:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJoyceKerstanWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is amazing! Great fun! I highly recommend!
- JJunWritten on October 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
definitely a must-try one! Gill is excellent. She talked about lots of history about scottland and highland. The whole journey was wonderful, never feel tired or bored. The landscape is awesome!
- THThomasWritten on October 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a perfect tour. Comfortable, lots of bathroom stops, many sites and fabulous tour guide. Lee was informative, friendly, funny and everything you could want in a guide!
- TTaylaWritten on October 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Steve P was an amazing tour guide and organised activities for us to do that weren’t on the itinerary. It was great fun having someone with so much knowledge share stories and show us around for 5 days
- EEmmaWritten on October 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour guide plenty of information and always stopped and organised the most amazing experience. Always helpful, thank you for the most amazing 5 days Steve!!
- MMitchellWritten on October 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great and our guide Duncan was excellent. The accommodations were a bit tight at times but it was cozy. The uncontrollable weather highlighted why everything is so green.
- AAmyWritten on October 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Book it already! 5 days exploring a great portion of Scotland. Tons of highland coos and if it rains you get tons of waterfalls coming down the highland hills.
- RRAJESHADWANIWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Worth going for 5 days toour
- NDNancyWritten on October 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Highlands are breathtaking to tour through. Most of the itinerary you think you’re going to see, you actually do. Some of the places were not open. I would recommend the Jacobite train ride and the Lock Ness boat ride. Both are well worth the extra... Read more
- KKimRobisonWritten on September 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing trip!!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals included in the tour price?
Your tour will stop at some excellent and varied restaurants en route with traditional and contemporary options to suit every palate. For maximum flexibility, your Tour Guide will be on hand to give you the locals’ tips on the best hidden gems and then the choice is yours to decide where, what and with whom to eat.
Can I be picked up or dropped off somewhere other than the Highland Explorer Office?
To make the most of your tour, Highland Explorer only picks you up and returns you to the Highland Explorer Office to prevent wasting time on Day 1 of your tour. Most city centre accommodation is only a short walk/taxi ride from the office and has good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Highland Explorer allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Love a wee trip to the highlands. Enjoy meeting new people and showing tours around my amazing country...."
- "Lives for even the tiniest of adventures. Enjoys making people smile. New to the guiding world."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for two years now, and it has honestly..."
- "Driver Guide for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom.
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Edinburgh7 seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 13, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Edinburgh6 seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Edinburgh9 seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$23USD $742Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $820Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $820Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Highland Explorer Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Highland Explorer Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Highland Explorer Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Highland Explorer Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Explorer Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 48 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $742 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom.