Start planning your tour
- HIke the rugged Rocky Mountains
- Visit stunning National parks
- Discover unspoilt views of mountain peaks and glaciers
- Explore the beautiful Banff
- Trek through Jasper National Park
Start and end in Calgary! With the walking tour Walking in the Canadian Rockies, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 11 other destinations in Canada. Walking in the Canadian Rockies includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip Calgary
Start point Ramada Downtown Calgary, Hotel reception, 708 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1H2, Canada 18:00
- Day 2: Drive to Banff; hike Kananaskis Lookout Trail
- Day 3: Hiking in the Kananaskis Valley.
- Day 4: Hiking on the Edith and Cory Pass Trail
- Day 5: Morning drive to Kootenay N.P. Hike the Stanley Glacier Trail
- Day 6: Hike the Kindersley Pass-Sinclair Creek Trail. Optional visit to Radium Hot Spring
- Day 7: Optional rafting on the Kicking Horse river; drive Lake Louise walk round the lake
- Day 8: Transfer to Yoho National Park, hike the Iceline Trail and visit Takkakkaw falls
- Day 9: Drive along the Icefield Parkway and hike the Wilcox Pass
- Day 10: In Jasper National Park; hike the Bald Hill Trail
- Day 11: In Jasper National Park; hike the Edith Cavell Trail
- Day 12: Drive to Banff; hike on Parker Ridge. Visit Banff and optional hot springs visit
Day 13: Trip ends in Calgary
End point Calgary Airport, Departures Hall, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6W5, Canada 17:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAliceDecember 23, 2019I think people might be prepared to pay a bit more for a little comfort than the small crumped tents.Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJulieDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ASimonDecember 23, 2019The list of what to bring could be amended to include information about taking an extra bag for food and 'smelly' toiletries to be placed in the van in the campgrounds to safeguard against attracting bears. The tour notes could include a simplified map... Show moreTrip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJulieDecember 23, 2019This was one of the best trips I have ever been on. Challenging but worth every ounce of energy. The guides were 5, the food was great and we all felt safe and well taken care of. Well done explore.Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAndreaDecember 23, 20195 guides in Laurie and Emey. Trip lived up to expectations and more.Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- JJulieBeauleySeptember 16, 2019Do it it was amazing, hard work but worth it as you are rewarded with some of the most beautiful scenery.Trip date: September 2019
- AAndreaShawSeptember 16, 2019Fabulous trip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of the walks a little challenging but rewarding at the same time. Be prepared for long days. Lots to see and do. Would do it all again. Fabulous leader in Lauren and supported by EmeyTrip date: September 2019
- ACarolMay 17, 2019This was an amazing trip and I’d recommend it to anyone. It is Not moderate; it should be regarded moderate to challenge. There were three particularly challenging walks, one being quite technical - the Edith and Cory Pass... The two leaders, Marie and... Show moreTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ATracyMay 17, 2019Very good introduction to the Canadian Rockies,great guides .Some of the walks I found tough but a great achievement when completed.Thoroughly enjoyableTrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AFelicia HenriettaMay 17, 2019Our tour leaders Marie Claude Bleau and Antoine Migneaut were great and their cooking was excellent.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
Walking in the Canadian Rockies
From Calgary to Calgary
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020ThursdayJun 25, 2020Sharing a twin room$3,050
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020ThursdayJul 30, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,170
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020ThursdayAug 13, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,170
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020ThursdayAug 27, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,170
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020ThursdaySep 10, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,170
- SaturdayJun 26, 2021ThursdayJul 8, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,270
- SaturdayJul 17, 2021ThursdayJul 29, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,270
- SaturdayJul 31, 2021ThursdayAug 12, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,270
- SaturdayAug 21, 2021ThursdaySep 2, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,270
- SaturdaySep 4, 2021ThursdaySep 16, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$3,270
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar