On Foot in Kerala
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kochi (Cochin)
- Trek in the jungle of this biodiversity 'hot spot'
- Enjoy the views from one of South India's highest peaks
- Observe daily life in the tranquil backwaters of Kerala
- Meet the sociable Keralan people on rambles
- See colonial architecture and city sights on walking tours
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip Kochi
- Day 2: Morning tour of historic Kochi; drive to Munnar
- Day 3: Hike to Seven Malai Hills through tea, coffee and spice plantations
- Day 4: Trek to Silent Valley through tea estates and shola forest
- Day 5: Trek to Meesapulimala Peak (2635 m)
- Day 6: Hike to Top Station through villages and plantations
- Day 7: Drive to Thekkady, gateway to Periyar National Park
- Day 8: Trekking in Periyar National Park
- Day 9: Drive to Alleppey on the coast; Backwaters houseboat cruise
- Day 10: Backwaters village walk; drive to Kochi
- Day 11: Trip ends in Kochi
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJohn· December 23rd, 2019A fantastic TripExplore! commented on this reviewThank you! we are so glad you enjoyed itTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AHeather· May 17th, 2019I think the sign of a good holiday is that you'd like to stay for longer, and that's definitely how i felt about this holiday. I don't think i could fault any part of it. Tinu and the support team were all brilliant, and made what was a fabulous... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThank you so much, we'll pass your kind comments on to TinuTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AChristine· May 17th, 2019It was a wonderful experience. Our guide was really helpful and very friendly. The other people on the trip were fantastic and we had great fun. All the experiences were equally enjoyable and organised in a way that made the best of them, for example... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThank you for your great comments, we are thrilled you enjoyed your adventure in KeralaTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ANigel· May 17th, 2019Enjoyed enormously, and overall a well planned trip, Thank youExplore! commented on this reviewThat is so good to hear, thank youTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AWilliam· May 17th, 2019The trekking was more difficult than the trip notes seemed to inferExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback, we'll pass this to our product team to take a lookTrip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AJennifer· May 17th, 2019It was a really good, interesting holiday with lovely walks.Explore! commented on this reviewwe are glad to hear it, thank youTrip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AJulie· May 17th, 2019I had a very enjoyable time with a great bunch of people.Explore! commented on this reviewBrilliant! thank youTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMichael· May 17th, 2019Just to emphasise that our tour leader was very good.Explore! commented on this reviewThat is great to hear, thank youTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 Nov, 2021EnglishMonday15 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday26 Nov, 2021EnglishMonday6 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday11 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday21 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday11 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday21 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Nov, 2022EnglishMonday14 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday25 Nov, 2022EnglishMonday5 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,5800% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Walking Holiday Companies (with Reviews)
- India from Kochi (Cochin)
- India Walking Tour
- Small group tour
- 11 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Western Ghats
- Walking Tour tours
- Southern India tours
- India tours
- Southern India
- Western Ghats