Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Kochi (Cochin)
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Trek in the jungle of this biodiversity 'hot spot'
- Enjoy the views from one of South India's highest peaks
- Observe daily life in the tranquil backwaters of Kerala
- Meet the sociable Keralan people on rambles
- See colonial architecture and city sights on walking tours
Day 1: Join trip Kochi
Start point Hotel Bright Heritage, Hotel reception, 1/508, A1, Tower Rd, Fort, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India 18:00
- Day 2: Morning tour of historic Kochi; drive to Munnar
- Day 3: Hike to Seven Malai Hills through tea, coffee and spice plantations
- Day 4: Trek to Silent Valley through tea estates and shola forest
- Day 5: Trek to Meesapulimala Peak (2635 m)
- Day 6: Hike to Top Station through villages and plantations
- Day 7: Drive to Thekkady, gateway to Periyar National Park
- Day 8: Trekking in Periyar National Park
- Day 9: Drive to Alleppey on the coast; Backwaters houseboat cruise
- Day 10: Backwaters village walk; drive to Kochi
Day 11: Trip ends in Kochi
End point Hotel Airlink Castle, Hotel reception, NH-47, Near Cochin International Airport, Athani, Nedumbassery, Ernakulam, Kerala 683585, India 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJohnDecember 23, 2019A fantastic TripTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AHeatherMay 17, 2019I think the sign of a good holiday is that you'd like to stay for longer, and that's definitely how i felt about this holiday. I don't think i could fault any part of it. Tinu and the support team were all brilliant, and made what was a fabulous... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AChristineMay 17, 2019It was a wonderful experience. Our guide was really helpful and very friendly. The other people on the trip were fantastic and we had great fun. All the experiences were equally enjoyable and organised in a way that made the best of them, for example... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ANigelMay 17, 2019Enjoyed enormously, and overall a well planned trip, Thank youTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AWilliamMay 17, 2019The trekking was more difficult than the trip notes seemed to inferTrip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AJenniferMay 17, 2019It was a really good, interesting holiday with lovely walks.Trip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AJulieMay 17, 2019I had a very enjoyable time with a great bunch of people.Trip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMichaelMay 17, 2019Just to emphasise that our tour leader was very good.Trip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
On Foot in Kerala
From Kochi (Cochin) to Kochi (Cochin)
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- ThursdayFeb 13, 2020SundayFeb 23, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,350
- ThursdayApr 9, 2020SundayApr 19, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,350
- ThursdayNov 5, 2020SundayNov 15, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,390
- ThursdayNov 26, 2020SundayDec 6, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,390
- ThursdayDec 24, 2020SundayJan 3, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,480
- FridayFeb 12, 2021MondayFeb 22, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,420
- FridayMar 12, 2021MondayMar 22, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,420
- FridayNov 5, 2021MondayNov 15, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,420
- FridayNov 26, 2021MondayDec 6, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin room$1,420
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar