Start planning your tour
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Cavtat! With the walking tour Walking Montenegro and the Croatian Islands, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 11 other destinations in Europe. Walking Montenegro and the Croatian Islands includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Join trip at Dubrovnik Airport, drive to Dobrota in Montenegro
- Day 2: Walk to Vrmac Mountain for views over Kotor and Tivat
- Day 3: Walking tour of Kotor, optional boat trip to Lady of the Rock
- Day 4: Walk to Herceg Novi; drive to Bosanka in Croatia and walk into Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Explore Dubrovnik on foot; ferry to Mljet, transfer to Pomena Village
- Day 6: Loop walk around Malo and Veliko Jezero lakes, ferry to Korcula
- Day 7: Coastal walk Lombardo to Korcula Town; ferry to Orebic drive to Cavtat
- Day 8: Trip ends in Cavtat
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AStephen· December 23, 2019Sonja was on a delight to have as leader; she definitely enhanced my holiday. She chose 4 places to eat, was very well informed about regional history, culture and politics..On our second day we had a 10 mile walk on the Vrmac Mountains which should... Show moreTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ACarol· December 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAndrewMaugham· September 24, 2019An easy introduction to Adriatic Montenegro and Croatia for people who like to explore on foot.Trip date: September 2019
- ALisa· May 17, 2019When we arrived at the airport and took the transfer bus to Montenegro we weren't sure if we would need to eat properly when the bus stopped for a loo break. Some of us would have bought a sandwich if we'd realised that we weren't going to eat again... Show moreTrip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ALorraine· May 17, 2019I really enjoyed this Explore trip and would definitely book with Explore again. As I had never been to the Balkans before it provided useful insight into the area.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAlison· May 17, 2019My third trip with Explore and would book again. However, a review of what is considered easy or moderate may assist people when choosing appropriate hikesTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusan· May 17, 2019Steps mentioned for Kotor, but all the medieval walled towns involved steps and hotels! Only a problem if knees bad.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Walking Montenegro and the Croatian Islands
From Dubrovnik to Cavtat
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020SaturdayMay 30, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 6, 2020SaturdayJun 13, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,490
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 29, 2020SaturdaySep 5, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,540
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 26, 2020SaturdayOct 3, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 3, 2020SaturdayOct 10, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 22, 2021SaturdayMay 29, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 12, 2021SaturdayJun 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,510
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 26, 2021SaturdayJul 3, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,510
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 28, 2021SaturdaySep 4, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,610
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 4, 2021SaturdaySep 11, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,610
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar