Britain and Ireland Experience Summer 2019 (15 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,955
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Venture the streets of London
- Explore Blarney Castle
- Soak up the beauty of Galway
- Sightseeing in Edinburgh
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MManYeeHelenWongWritten on April 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Appreciate the itinerary to explore all the interesting and popular spots within the time frame and budgets. It was a beautiful trip and very good experience
- SKSiewWritten on April 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary is well covered, friendly travel director and good driver.
- DHDonWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
' Great Holiday ' We really enjoyed the many sites of the UK. It really was a great 'taste' of the UK. We appreciated our tour guide and his respectful, knowledgeable and professional manner. The coach was comfortable and 'hats off' to our driver for... Read more
- AMAnnWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fast paced tour, covered a lot. Stuart was an excellent driver and Hamish a very knowledgeable guide, both got us from A-B safely & on time. Breakfast were all good, three set dinners okay. Hotels clean, comfortable but locations mostly remote.
- BBBrianWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fantastic well organized tour, we saw and experienced more than expected, our guide Hamish was very knowledgable and humorous and went out of his way to help. Would highly recommend Thanks Brian & Delwyn New Zealand
- ECEmmaWritten on July 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the first time we’ve used TRAFALGAR and we were very happy with the overall experience and have already recommended them to family and friends. Our Tour Guide (Sarah Rose Jefferson) was super friendly and a huge highlight of our trip & our Driver... Read more
- CMColleenWritten on April 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best tour guide Rob Early, approachable, professional, friendly and very knowledgable, coach and driver superb, Accommodation second to none. Would do it all again tomorrow, given the chance. Could not be faulted.
- ABAmandaWritten on April 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome. I absolutely loved it. Made some fantastic friends and seen some amazing sights. Would love to do it again
- CAColinWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a very well informed tour director who provided the group with some interesting insights.
- MBMabelWritten on November 24, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic and very knowledgeable guides. Well organized tours. Interesting sights. And as a solo traveller I felt safe. Clean and comfortable coach.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Windsor – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 4: Cardiff – Pembroke – Waterford
- Day 5: Waterford – Blarney – Tralee
- Day 6: Tralee – Dingle Peninsula – Limerick - Co. Tipperary
- Day 7: Co. Tipperary – Galway – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Dublin – Chester – Liverpool – Manchester
- Day 10: Manchester – Lake District – Edinburgh (Peebles) (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Edinburgh (Peebles) – York – Leeds
- Day 13: Leeds – Stratford-upon-Avon – Cheltenham
- Day 14: Cheltenham – Oxford – London
- Day 15: Depart London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included every day but all other meals would need to be purchased independently. Usually, your tour guide will suggest some lovely places to eat.
Is accommodation included on this tour?
Accommodation is included on this tour, please note the accommodation is subject to change and will be confirmed in your final trip documentation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Britain and Ireland Experience Summer 2019 (15 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London8 seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London8 seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$40DealUSD $1,955+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJul 26, 2019from London15 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$48DealUSD $2,327+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayAug 9, 2019from London15 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$48DealUSD $2,327+ $20 Government V A T TaxBook Now Hold my
- FridayAug 16, 2019from London15 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London9 seats left$46DealUSD $2,229+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayAug 23, 2019from London15 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to London7 seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- FridayAug 30, 2019from London15 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$45DealUSD $2,180+ $20 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Costsaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2019 the full payment of $1,955 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1955 for Britain and Ireland Experience Summer 2019 (15 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 122 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 121 km
- Pembroke (Wales)
- 165 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Tralee (Ireland)
- 42 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 79 km
- Killimer (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,955 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Experience Summer 2019 (15 Days)