- Our saving
- US $ 1,644
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Deborah Jones's review about another Wildland Trekking tour4.5 - Excellent
Guide was great, thanks.
- Review about another Wildland Trekking tour5.0 - Excellent
We really Loved Bob! He clearly knows his stuff, and was a real pleasure to have leading us for four days. Meals were also excellent. Really some great dining options. Who knew!
- CatherineWhitham's review about another Wildland Trekking tour5.0 - Excellent
THis was my first trip with Wildland Trekking and I had no idea how challenging the terrain and hikes would be. As it turned out, everything was well within the ability of the five of us in the group. Our guide prepared us each evening for the day ahead so... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Bozeman7 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Bozeman6 seats left$51USD $1,644+ $85 5% National Park Fee
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Bozeman7 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Bozeman6 seats left$51USD $1,644+ $85 5% National Park Fee
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Bozeman7 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Bozeman6 seats left$51USD $1,644+ $85 5% National Park Fee
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Bozeman7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Bozeman6 seats left$51USD $1,644+ $85 5% National Park Fee
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Bozeman7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Bozeman6 seats left$51USD $1,644+ $85 5% National Park Fee
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Bozeman.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wildland Trekking booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $1,644 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1644 for Gallatin Skyline, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildland Trekking will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildland Trekking tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bozeman (USA)
- 84 km
- Gardner River (USA)
- 13 km
- Electric Peak (USA)
- 5 km
- Sportsman Lake (USA)
- 5 km
- High Lake (Yellowstone National Park) (USA)
- 7 km
- Shelf Lake (Yellowstone National Park) (USA)
- 4 km
- Big Horn Peak (USA)
- 69 km
- Bozeman (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,644 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,124 tours in North America
- covered by 107 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gallatin Skyline via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,466 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours