Hells Canyon Bike Tour
Start and end in Boise! With the bicycle tour Hells Canyon Bike Tour, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Boise, USA and 4 other destinations in USA. Hells Canyon Bike Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Meet in Boise. Shuttle to Baker City, then ride peaceful farm roads along part of Oregon's Grande Tour Scenic Bikeway
- DAY 2 Ride beside the Wallowa River into Eagle Cap Wilderness, at the feet of the Wallowa Mountains
- DAY 3 Today: time to explore and enjoy Joseph. Zoom up the Wallowa Lake Tramway; try tandem paragliding; hike, swim or rent a canoe. Go on a brewpub tour. Plenty of great choices!
- DAY 4 Downhill to tiny Imnaha for lunch at a hidden treasure of a tavern
- DAY 5 Ride into Hells Canyon Wilderness on the Hells Canyon Scenic Byway. Time for a look at North America's deepest river gorge.
- DAY 6 Ride from Pine Valley to the Powder River and a visit to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. After a look back, head to Boise for your return journey home.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Boise.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Bicycle Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Bicycle Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Bicycle Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bicycle Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Bicycle Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 716 km.
- Boise (USA)
- 181 km
- Baker City (USA)
- 77 km
- Wallowa Lake (USA)
- 40 km
- Imnaha (USA)
- 98 km
- Hells Canyon (USA)
- 319 km
- Boise (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hells Canyon Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,629 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours