Fire & Ice
- Our saving
- US $ 1,795
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik to Vik
- Day 3: Vik to Skaftafell
- Day 4: Skaftafell to Selfoss
- Day 5: Selfoss to Reykjavik
- Day 6: End Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- IsaacHorsfield's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Could not have asked for a better guide, he knew all of the best places to visit and was able to help point out niche places individuals may enjoy going to. He was a good laugh and tried to make everything we did enjoyable and memorable. Greg was an... Read more
- Alana Tapp's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Greg was an absolutely amazing trip manager! Wish I could have him next time I travel abroad!!
- SonyaRivest's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
I have been on a couple of trips with different tour managers and groups and my trip to Greece with Dimos has been my favourite. Dimos took the time to hold an initial meeting where we were able to meet others in our group and get to know one another. From... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Iceland
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Fire & Ice
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$36USD $1,795
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$36USD $1,795
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$37USD $1,859
- WednesdayJan 8, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$37USD $1,859
- WednesdayFeb 12, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$36USD $1,795
- WednesdayMar 11, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$36USD $1,795
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 197 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours