Israel & Jordan in 15 days
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Golan Heights
- Wadi Rum
- Mount Nebo
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: ARRIVAL
- Day 2: JERUSALEM
- Day 3: MASADA AND DEAD SEA
- Day 4: JERICHO AND BETHLEHEM
- Day 5: NAZARETH AND SEA OF GALILEE
- Day 6: CAESAREA, ACRE AND HAIFA
- Day 7: GALILEE AND GOLAN
- Day 8: Free day
- Day 9: EILAT
- Day 10: PETRA
- Day 11: WADI RUM
- Day 12: MOUNT NEBO, MADABA AND KERAK
- Day 13: JERASH
- Day 14: AMMAN CITY TOUR
- Day 15: DEPARTURE
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Rick· November 4th, 2022Loved Tel Aviv. Tours were very well organized and guides good. A couple especially the Golan Heights was too long a drive. Should have an option to stay at the Sea of Galillee to save driving time. Jordan was great. Enjoyed Wadi Rum and Jerash amazing.... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- MMTRodriguez· October 9th, 2022The worst tour ever. Waist of time and money. I was praying for the tour to end.Trip date: September 2022
- HYhong· April 24th, 2019The way the Israeli tours were run is not cohesive because it's run as a day tour everyday rather than a package. This way everyday guides are changed and a lot of time wasted in traveling. The Jordan component was better because it was run with one... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback and comments. We appreciate your thoughts and comments about all aspect of the tour. It is important to understand that this is group tours with different participants from different hotels on each day in Israel. This also... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- JMJordan· March 17th, 2019Hello, I ordered a tour, but I thought it would be bad. Prices seemed small for a good story, but I was wrong. All done very well and interesting, thank you very much!Booking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great review. We appreciate your thoughts and comments about all aspect of the tour. We do our best to provide our clients with the best experience. And it is very nice to see that you had a good experience Booking-tours teamTrip date: March 2019
- Юрий· November 23rd, 2018Just finished the most amazing tour with booking-tours.com, thank you for this well-arranged tour everything was excellent.Trip date: July 2018
- Аля· November 23rd, 2018This tour of Israel and Jordan was terrific! This company and specially Vera and Artium managed to arrange us the best ever tour. the guides were amazing both in Israel and Jordan, the drivers were always on time and proffesional, this tour was... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Светлана· November 22nd, 2018Amir was an amazing guide by booking-tours we are extremely happy and satisfied by this tour. the driver was always 5 minutes earlier to take us for the tour, and all the guides were out of the ordinary.Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,689
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 15 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Amman
- Operators in Asia
- Israel & Jordan in 15 days Tours in Middle East
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel and Jordan Tours
- Middle East Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours
- Jordan tours