3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trek Budget Safari via Kigali
- Tour Operator:
- Bamboo Ecotours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Animals You Might See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi National Park
- Day 2 Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi National Park
- Day 3 Transfer from Bwindi National Park to Kigali
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Bamboo Ecotours
Bamboo Ecotours is a locally owned and socially conscious tour company based in Uganda offering gorilla trekking tours, wildlife safaris, volcano hiking, and canoe trekking experiences. Our tours are targeted towards the western Uganda circuit, especially Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Bwindi, and Mgahinga gorilla parks, Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mutanda. Our approach to travel is unique in linking travelers to spectacular wildlife (gorillas, chimps, wildlife viewing), authentic cultures, and unforgettable travel experiences that directly benefit the traveler and the local communities. We invest up to 15% of our incomes directly into community projects such as building schools, water catchment systems, and health centers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JMJonathan Mark· April 8th, 2023Overall a great experience from booking to the actual tour a seamless and unforgettable experienceBamboo Ecotours commented on this reviewMany thanks, Jonathan. We appreciate your support. Glad to hear you had a great experience. -Bamboo Ecotours teamTrip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· February 21st, 2023My guide, Herbert, was excellent. Always early, knowledgeable about the countries/locations we were visiting, and very kind. Him and the team pulled strings to get me a gorilla trekking permit last minute. I had a WONDERFUL time and wish I could have... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- KWKyle· January 27th, 2023Our guide Jackson was excellent in every way. Very knowledgeable of both Uganda and Rwanda. He made the tour and trek a seamless experience and we couldn’t think of anything to improve about the experience. Thank you Jackson!Trip date: January 2023
- FBFabian· January 2nd, 2023Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishPerfekt organisiert! Charles war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit hat deine Wünsche erfüllt und dir bei allem geholfen.Trip date: December 2022
- BDBert· September 1st, 2022This was one of the highlights of my trip. Seeing the mountain gorillas that close was so amazing. Bamboo Eco-tours as a company was very professional and communicative. What drew me to them was their embracing of the local Ugandan community. Edison... Show moreBamboo Ecotours commented on this reviewThank you, Bert, for the review! Glad you enjoyed the experience. We hope you will consider visiting Uganda again.Trip date: August 2022
- SStefanieLoffel· October 2nd, 2018We had such a wonderful experience on the Gorilla Trek. Our guide, Godfrey was amazing. He was so insightful and made sure that we were comfortable and happy on every step of the trip. I honestly cannot fault him. He even found us a great local... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- TtomG· September 29th, 2018Communication was easy from beginning, Edison was fast to reply and briskly adjusted itinerary according to our wishes. I must say I was little hesitant to do the whole payment in advance but it went smoothly. We did the gorilla trekking in Bwindi,... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- JJamesDwyer· September 25th, 2018Bamboo Ecotours organised a gorilla trip for me in Bwindi at very short notice. They were able to customise the trip to my needs and communicated effectively and quickly.Trip date: September 2018
- Ccristamy528gmailcom· September 25th, 2018Awesome guide, everything on schedule, no delays, very punctual. Pricing highly reasonable.Trip date: May 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,626
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Rwanda FrancRwanda
- Uganda ShillingUganda
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J.
- Type CRwanda
- Type ERwanda
- Type FRwanda
- Type JRwanda
- Type GUganda
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Required for entrance into the country for Rwanda. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Bamboo Ecotours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamboo Ecotours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamboo Ecotours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Africa from Kigali
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 3 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Gorilla Trek
- Western Uganda
- 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trek Budget Safari via Kigali Tours in East Africa
- Safari Tours
- Western Uganda Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Bwindi National Park
- Gorilla Trek
- Western Uganda
- Rwanda tours
- Uganda tours