Argentina & Chile: Amazing Patagonia - 13 days
- Tour Operator:
- Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- El Calafate
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Punta Arenas
- Marvel at the 80m ice walls of the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Take on a series of spectacular hikes through Patagonia
- Try tasty traditional seafood in coastal Puerto Natales
- Discover the breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park
- Spot fur seals on a boat cruise along the Beagle Channel
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1 Travel to Patagonia: El Calafate
- Day 2 El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
- Day 3 El Calafate - Your free day at El Calafate
- Day 4 From El Calafate to El Chalten: Patagonia hiking
- Day 5 Trekking in El Chalten: mountains and lakes (self guided)
- Day 6 Patagonia hiking: from El Chalten back to El Calafate
- Day 7 Travel to Chile: Torres Del Paine tour
- Day 8 Hiking to Base las Torres in Torres del Paine
- Day 9 Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas
- Day 10 From Punta Arenas travel to Ushuaia
- Day 11 Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in Tierra del Fuego National Park, Patagonia
- Day 12 Ushuaia - FD Harberton Ranch with Penguin Rockery & Beagle Channel
- Day 13 Ushuaia: end of this Argentina & Chile adventure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARichard Lester· January 17th, 2020Just wanted to check back in and let you know about our wonderful trip. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hike and rafting in Ushuaia and the hiking in El Chalten and Torres del Paine were a couple of the highlights. The hotel locations were all... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ADanny & Rina Colbeci· January 17th, 2020I would like to thank you and the team for the perfect organization , coordination , hotels and trips chosen and responsiveness in case of need . We enjoyed the trip very much and we shall recommend you to all our friends. My highlight of travelling... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you Danny for your time! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our services and that you have enjoyed very much your trip to Patagonia!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- APeter Finch· January 17th, 2020There were probably a number of highlights. In terms of the actual arrangements, the ease of having most of my travel and hotel bookings completed without having to concern myself with them was a highlight. In terms of the actual trip, I really enjoyed... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you so much for your nice review! We are happy to hear that you have had a great time on your vacation! Patagonia is lovely in every corner and I´m glad that you have enjoyed most of it!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ASusan Wolfelt· January 17th, 2020Our trip ends today when we board the plane for Buenos Aires. We enjoyed our calafate and Iguazú visits and would like to thank you for your service. We would be glad to share some of our assessments The airport transfers were all good. We didn’t wait... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- PVPeter· January 1st, 2020Most of the tour was well planned and executed. We enjoyed seeing the Perito Moreno Glacier, viewing Mt. Fitz Roy and walking among the Penguins in Beagle Channel. Transfers were well planned. The trips in Ushaia that didn't have transfers were... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi Peter, How are you? As I sent you by Email today we will reimburse you the amount of the excursion. I am sorry for the inconveniencies it might caused. Best, LujanTrip date: December 2019
- AJake and Sarah Goodridge· October 24th, 2019Our favourite excursion was Big Ice Trek, it was amazing! We shall mention Joci at Lago Grey Hotel, was an amazing guide. Overall things went very smoothly, but when we had an issue with an excursion and never received a answer/response from your 24... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWalking on Perito Moreno Glacier is unbeatable, right? Not everyone has the opportunity to do so, I´m really glad that you have enjoyed it! It is our main purpose to provide unforgettable experiences, we all make a daily effort to provide a great... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AStefan Krammer· October 24th, 2019La Yegua Loca in Punta Arenas was outstanding: the rooms were very special and the onsite restaurant was really excellent. Also the staff was really helpful. The least favourite hotel was the Altos Hotel in Ushuaia - the view from the hotel was great... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWe are so happy to hear that your trip has gone smoothly and that you have enjoyed every part of it! Walking on the glacier, is, without doubts, an unbeatable experience, so I´m really glad that you have decided to go! There are lot of amazing... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ADiane Thein· October 24th, 2019It was a fabulous trip! We might even write a little blog for those traveling and not camping. We have friends with Patagonia on their list and we will definitely highly recommend you.Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you so much for your recommendation to your friends! We are truly happy that you have had a fabulous trip and we will love to read your blog article! Patagonia is a breathtaking destination and we are passionate to show people all over the world,... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AStephanie Morillo· October 24th, 2019We wanted the help of a reputable agency to plan our trip. It was a rather large trip and since we were unfamiliar with the country, needed help coordinating everything. We also were overwhelmed with all of the possible places to go and Say Hueque made... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you very much for your feedback and for sure we will work on your comments! We are really glad that you have enjoyed beautiful Patagonia and Iguazu Falls, and you will be more than welcome to visit us again. Argentina, as well as South America,... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AElaine Sidgick· October 24th, 2019We had a fantastic trip, thank you! The booking process was very good. All changes were to itinerary were made / advice given speedily. Our favourite hotel was the Kaulem Hosteria in El Chalten - an intimate and cosy place with only 4 rooms, delicious... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThanks so much for taking the time to share your comments with us! It is heartwarming to know that you have had such an amazing experience! South America is home to a vast array of rich cultures, interesting history, delicious food, and... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday15 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday27 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Friday16 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday28 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Sunday18 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday30 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Monday19 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday1 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Tuesday20 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday3 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday4 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Friday23 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday5 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,282
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the National Park entrance fees included?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Where and when does the tour start?
- Where and when does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is this a fully guided tour?
- Is it possible to create a custom itinerary?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- Latin America from El Calafate
- Latin america Independent
- Small group tour
- 13 days Latin america
- From El Calafate to Ushuaia
- Operators in Latin America
- Chile Austral
- Independent tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Argentina and Chile tours
- Andes Mountains
- Chile Austral