Best of Peru
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Bask in the spectacular beauty of the Sacred Valley
- Soak up the welcoming hospitality of colonial Cusco
- Capture a picture with a friendly llama at Machu Picchu
- Day 1: ARRIVAL LIMA
- Day 2: LIMA
- Day 3: LIMA – CUSCO (90 min by flight; not included)
- Day 4: CUSCO – MORAY – MARAS – SACRED VALLEY (75 km – 2 hrs)
- Day 5: SACRED VALLEY – CHINCHERO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – SACRED VALLEY (115 km – 2.5 hrs)
- Day 6: SACRED VALLEY – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO (200 km – 4 hrs)
- Day 7: DEPART CUSCO
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by LimaTours
In 1956, LimaTours set forth on an exciting adventure of sharing with the world the wonders of Peru. Today, our team of local experts operates groups and private tours throughout the country, always holding on to our founders' legacy: Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru, one guest at a time. Our catalogue of programmes includes one-of-a-kind activities for the modern traveller as well as cultural, gastronomic and adventure journeys. Our experienced staff and presence near Peru's main sights guarantee an outstanding and worry-free trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ACAGNES· December 27th, 2022I booked the tour and purchased travel insurance. My mother passed away a week before my trip. I informed Tourrader that I’d like to reschedule for early 2023. I was told that I could only get a credit of 30 percent of the $1800 we paid for the tour.... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- Solveig· December 8th, 2022LimaTours set up the prefect trip for me and my friend, visiting Lima - Ica and Huacachina - Arequipa - Cusco. We received a detailed plan for our two weeks beforehand, and there was never a missing pick up, guide or misunderstanding with hotels etc.... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewWe are so glad that you enjoyed our destination, as much as we were to show it to you. You have come upon some incredible views, yet there is -indeed - much more waiting for you. Ready when you are. Tupananchiskama, Solveig! :)Trip date: October 2022
- ATAdrian· July 30th, 2022It was a great tour , The best of Peru. I cant even tell how much wr enjoyed the experience. The tour was well designed, and the TourRadar representatives responded on time for all questions and issues. Lima tours handled all the tour with their Tour... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Adrian, we are very grateful for your comments, we strive to provide top class service. Count on us for your next travels!Trip date: June 2022
- AGAnna· July 10th, 2022Great experience. Tours we very well planned out and your guide were very friendly and helpful. I wish they would have fit more activities in our week long trip.LimaTours commented on this reviewHi Anna, thank you for your comment! We are happy that you enjoyed touring with us, and we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration.Trip date: July 2022
- Blyth· December 14th, 2021The tour guides were amazing and very helpful always going above and beyond. They also were very punctual which I didn’t expect in Latin America . One recommendation is if we could have gotten the itinerary sooner than the week before because I made a... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Blyth, Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed the tour and got to explore Peru with us. It was a pleasure showing you the best of our country. We hope to see you back soon! The LimaTours TeamTrip date: December 2021
- JMJane· December 4th, 2019Really enjoyed our tour! A couple things to note though; our guide we had for Cusco and Sacred Valley spoke both English and Spanish in one sentence. It would have been better to speak one full sentence in Spanish and follow up with same information in... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Jane, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed this trip and we take into account your appreciations to keep improving our services. It was our pleasure to organize this trip for you and we hope you come back soon!Trip date: October 2019
- RBRoxci· September 18th, 2019The first 2 hotels included were amazing but the one in Aguas Calientes (Flowers) was not great, not the same level as the first 2 by far. The tour guides were all awesome, very knowledgeable, nice, and thoughtful. The tour activities were all good but... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Roxci, Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your time in Cusco and Lima! We are proud of our team of guides who are always willing to go the extra mile for our guests. We hope to have you back soon!Trip date: August 2019
- AAnonymous· August 27th, 2019The tour of the first day was wonderful, an excellent guide and an excellent driverLimaTours commented on this reviewThank you for your comment! We are glad you had a wonderful first day!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by LimaTours
- AAnonymous· August 27th, 2019This gives me the opportunity to say THANK YOU to you and all people involved who made it possible. Everything worked perfectly and the service of LIMA TOURS is still as reliable as 50 years ago!The trip was wonderful but of course too short and with a... Show moreLimaTours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words! We try hard to give the best service, as we have since 1956. We hope to see you soon again to assist you wherever you want to go next in Peru!Trip date: December 2018Review collected by LimaTours
- AAnonymous· August 27th, 2019Thank you!,everything went very well.The very competent guide. Lima Tours was exceptional.LimaTours commented on this reviewGreat to know everything went very well! Thank you for your comments!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by LimaTours
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$981$834
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$981$834
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$981$834
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,178$1,001
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 26th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 26th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with LimaTours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and LimaTours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "LimaTours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of LimaTours. Please familiarise yourself with the LimaTours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley: Hike, Cost & Difficulty
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Peru from Lima
- Peru In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 7 days Peru
- From Lima to Cusco
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Best of Peru Tours in Peru
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Peru tours