French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday
Start and end in Nice! With the beach tour French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 4 other destinations in Europe. French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday includes accommodation in a hostel as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- OOoluwaremilekunWritten on September 10, 20183.0 - AverageIt was confusing from the beginning, I was told to lodge at Antares and ended up somewhere else. Also I did the know the name of my tour leaderShow detailed ratingsEuroadventures commented on this reviewHello, Thank you for the feedback and review of your trip. Regarding your comments, yes you were told to check in at Hotel Antares and then they moved you to the adjacent hotel that is connected by the outdoor garden, common area and kitchen as they are partner properties (so the distance from one property to the other is about a 50m or :30 second walk through a shared garden area/courtyard or just to turn the corner on the block if to go from front door to front door). And for the tours, you had meeting time place, and contact phone number. For the professional guides, they can change from time to time so it's impossible to provide their names every time (but most importantly you had all contact info in case of any issues and could have called or emailed).
- JJessicaWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentDid the Euroadventures trip to the French Riviera for Carnival at the end of February. What a great trip! Had the owner of the company, Shaun, as our trip leader and he was fantastic. Showed us a ton of great sights in Monaco, Antibes, Nice and Cannes and recommendations for food and nightlife too. The Carnival parties were super fun as the streets were packed with the parade and floats. Really worth it going up in the carousel to get great views over the parade. Even though it was February, the weather was great and we even managed a few hours on the beach in Cannes (water was too chilly to swim though). We had an amazing all you can eat mussels dinner in Nice (local specialty being seafood of course), and all the food in general was fantastic. Overall the French Riviera is like a dream destination. So much to see and do in a small connected area with the cities and seaside towns. I really felt like we got to know the destination well even though the trip is just a 3 night weekend and that's thanks to everything Euroadventures showed us and the great itinerary!Show detailed ratingsEuroadventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jessica! Glad to hear you had such an awesome trip. The French Riviera is one of our favorites :)
- JJakeLiebermannWritten on April 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentDid the French Riviera weekend with them and it was awesome. Really helpful, and fun, trip leaders (the owner of the company, Shaun, led the trip), great accommodations in the center of Nice, and the pace of the trip was ideal between day trips/excursions and free time to do our own thing. Shaun gave us a lot of great recommendations on things to do/see outside of what was covered in the included excursions and they even had a champagne party for us. Would definitely take this trip again with Euroadventures and highly recommend them (and the French Riviera!).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Thursday - Day 1
- Friday - Day 2
- Saturday - Day 3
- Sunday - Day 4
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Nice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 80 km.
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 14 km
- Nice (France)
- 17 km
- Antibes (France)
- 9 km
- Cannes (France)
- 26 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on French Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday