CROATIA SAIL - Dubrovnik to Split (The Northern Explorer)
- Tour Operator:
- Koda Sail
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 25 to 40
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Mljet Island
- Korcula Island
- Hvar Island
- Day 1 Saturday DUBROVNIK
- Day 2 Sunday DUBROVNIK to MLJET
- Day 3 Monday MLJET to KORCULA
- Day 4 Tuesday KORCULA to HVAR
- Day 5 Wednesday HVAR to MAKARSKA
- Day 6 Thursday MAKARSKA to OMIS
- Day 7 Friday OMIS to SPLIT
- Day 8 Tour ends in Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Koda Sail
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at Koda Sail. Our goal is for you to 'turn off' and relax. Let us take care of the rest. We know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all! And if we haven't, we have the local knowledge to find out for you. This is our passion. This is what we love to do. If you also are passionate about travel, then you need to get on board and join us at Koda Sail for your next adventure!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMichaelaJ· September 4th, 2022Myself and my partner loved this tour. The atmosphere was welcoming and there were plenty of solo travellers. The boat rooms were spacious with a great sundeck on top and helpful crew. Our guide Lucas was organised with recommendations, mini... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for your review Michaela :) So happy to hear you enjoyed your time on tour with Lucas and the Koda Sail crew. We hope to see you on another tour with us in the near future.Trip date: September 2022Review collected by Koda Sail
- SSarahbright· September 3rd, 2022Absolutely go for it! You will be with an incredible group of people who will become close friends in no time! Travellers come solo, with friends or in couples so it is truly for everyone. The incredible crew and your Koda rep is there for anything you... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Sarah, it's very much appreciated :) We love Lucas and think he's awesome too!Trip date: September 2022Review collected by Koda Sail
- NNadia· September 3rd, 2022Good itinerary, good group size, nice boatKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Nadia :)Trip date: September 2022
- MMaggieWu· September 2nd, 2022Koda Sail is excellent at what they do!! I had a fantastic time cruising the coast of Croatia with a lovely bunch of like-minded people. Our guide, Lucas, went above and beyond to make sure everyone had an awesome time in each of the places we visited.... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Maggie :) So happy to hear that you enjoyed travelling with us this Summer. The people are what make our trips so special. Thank you for being awesome #kodafamTrip date: September 2022
- Victoria· August 13th, 2022This tour is a fantastic way to explore the stunning islands of Croatia. The week is filled with relaxing with like minded people. There is the perfect mix of activities, sight seeing, relaxing and swimming. The food is fresh, delicious and plentiful.... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Vic :) Great to have you on board with us for the week. Looking forward to seeing you on our tours in Turkey next Summer :)Trip date: August 2022
- LLarissa· September 22nd, 2019This trip was amazing!! If you are reading through reviews having doubts trust me just book! This trip completely exceeded expectations from the boat and how comfortable the rooms are (and how decently sized the en-suite is!) the boat in general in... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had an incredible time on our trip and that we exceeded your expectations in terms of comfort, activities, food, and music. We're also glad to hear that... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- Emma· September 15th, 2019As a solo traveller I was very nervous about going on this trip! However I needn't have worried as I met the most amazing group of people and have made lifelong friends. Chris was the best guide you could wish for, he was so good at bringing the group... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking the time to write this incredible review! We're thrilled to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with an unforgettable experience as a solo traveler. It's great to know that you enjoyed meeting... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- AAnonymous· September 8th, 2019Incredible! Amazing trip in every way. Can’t wait to travel again with the Koda fam in Turkey.Koda Sail commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing trip with Koda Sail and that we were able to provide you with an unforgettable experience. It's great to know that you had a fantastic time with our team... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- RRachel· September 5th, 2019Highly recommend joining the Koda Sail tour that will quickly become your family away from home. Chris was very welcoming and knowledgable of the different ports we visited. The excursions/restaurant/bar/ice cream shop recommendations were all spot on!... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewWe're so delighted to hear that you had an amazing time on the Koda Sail tour! It's great to know that Chris and the crew took such great care of you and provided helpful recommendations for the excursions and restaurants. The spacious rooms and private... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- RRachelleTannous· September 5th, 2019Had an awesome experience on board the Casanova boat koda sail.. tour guide was a 10 outta 10 and the overall experience is just unmissable. Clean cabin room with air conditioning also very spacious, good food and awesome swim stops the waters are so... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewWe're happy to see that you had an amazing trip in Croatia with Koda Sail! It's great to hear that your tour guide Chris was excellent and that you enjoyed the comfortable and spacious cabin room with air conditioning. The swim stops and clear waters... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,557+ $76Port Tax
- Saturday5 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,529+ $76Port TaxOnly Pay $120 Deposit
- Saturday2 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,584+ $76Port TaxOnly Pay $120 Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Koda Sail. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Koda Sail" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Koda Sail. Please familiarise yourself with the Koda Sail payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Croatia from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Sailing
- From Dubrovnik to Split
- Operators in Europe
- CROATIA SAIL - Dubrovnik to Split (The Northern Explorer) Tours in Croatia
- Sailing Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Motor boat Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours