Northern Explorer - Depart Dubrovnik
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Saturday DUBROVNIK
Start point Check in at Port Gruz, Dubrovnik, Jadrolinija Pier Gruz, Dubrovnik, Dubrovacko-neretvanska županija, Croatia 10:30 - 12:00
- Day 2: Sunday DUBROVNIK to MLJET
- Day 3: Monday MLJET to KORCULA
- Day 4: Tuesday KORCULA to HVAR
- Day 5: Wednesday HVAR to MAKARSKA
- Day 6: Thursday MAKARSKA to OMIS
- Day 7: Friday OMIS to SPLIT
Day 8: Tour ends in Split
End point Tour ends in the port of Split, Caffe Bar MX, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NNatWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Love T-bone as a guideShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this review...and we loved you as an awesome passenger Nat :) x
- AAnonymousWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
Was an amazing adventure!Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review!
- MMaureenWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
Everything about the tour was exceptional, and absolutely exceeded my expectations. Special shout out to Chris. His personality is contagious, and he went out of his way to ensure we all had an AMAZING time on board!! The crew was awesome as well! Can't... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Maureen!! We LOVED having you on board with us this past Summer!!! Please come back again soon and bring your big smile with you :)
- AAnonymousWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
Awesome tour So much fun, aircon and good vibes So many swims, tanning and good times Higher level of comfort than the riff raff boatsShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review!!
- BBasmaHikmetWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
What an amazing and memorable week that was! On a great boat, with some great company and Chris the cherry on top! Thank you for a truly wonderful experience! Book it, don’t think twice :)Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review and the great advice! Hope to see you back on board with us again soon :)
- MMichellevDWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Highly recommend touring with Koda - great itinerary, great crew, great boat, great age demographic of travellers, classy experience, loved every minute (and no riff raff!)Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Michelle :) No riff-raff hahaha!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Northern Explorer - Depart Dubrovnik
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $1,225+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrivalSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $1,361+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrivalSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Koda Sail. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Koda Sail. Please familiarise yourself with the Koda Sail payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Koda Sail tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Explorer - Depart Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Explorer - Depart Dubrovnik