Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:51:55
- Our saving
- US $ 581
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Christal "As a first time solo traveler, Welcome to Travel was a great segue into Australian culture/life. Before joining this tour, I had no idea how where to start with backpacking Australia, the different requirements for finding a job, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card, or even how to ride and navigate a city by tram! It's the little minute details about moving to a new country, that I never..."
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Stress free arrival with airport pickup and 7n accomodation
- Bucket list (surf, koalas, kangaroos) ticking 2 day getaway
- Tax, Bank, Phone and Employment help ALL sorted
- Expert guides and fellow travellers forming your new Aussie family
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Start and end in Melbourne! With the adventure tour Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Melbourne, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HHarrietCooperWritten on May 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentSince I started travelling in January I have not stopped raving about Welcome to Travel and the best tour guides in Australia, Adam and Darryl! This tour is the must do for first time travellers. Before I came to Australia I had no idea where to start setting up bank accounts, SIM cards and TFNs, but all of this is sorted, with nothing being too much to ask. The trip was made be the guides Adam and Darryl, who bring their Northern whit everyday making you feel right at home (even half way across the world) With such a passion for Melbourne the boys have created an itinery that is well planned, and jam packed, giving you the best insight to Melbourne and all it has to offer. Because of this trip I fell in love with Melbourne and look forward to seeing Adam and Darryl when I move there in SeptemberShow detailed ratings
- EloisaWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI couldn't recommend 'Welcome to Travel' enough. They were so helpful and approachable and my holiday literally wouldn't have been what it was without them. Darryl was at the end of a phone if there were any problems, he put us at ease when hurdles came our way but also got us excited and made sure everything he planned suited us to a T! If you want reliable and trustworthy organisers these are your guys! Thanks so much for all your help, we had the time of our lives :)Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily! Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you had a wonderful time with us, it was a pleasure having you on with us. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- RRBWritten on April 23, 20183.5 - Good-The personalities of the guides are awesome!!! -The tour was mostly walking through the city with the guides. Very useful if your planning to stay for a longer time in Melbourne. There were two paddle board activities as well. One would be enough for me so we could do another activity. -A surf class was included , so much fun. -For me it was perfect, because I wanted to explore the city with the company of a group. -A trip to Phillip island was included. -There was a clear folder with the itinerary -A few dinners and lunches were included. For the price of the tour all dinners/lunches would be more appropriateShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Razia, Thanks your review. We're glad you enjoyed the tour and got that group atmosphere you wanted, that's what the tour is all about :-) Re the paddle boarding, we do only normally include it in the itinerary once (Friday in St Kilda) but we thought we'd treat the group to another shot at it when we went down to Mt Martha in Mornington. Re the food being included, Melbourne is a City known for its incredible range of food (it's why we have a food tour included) and we really want people to be flexible to explore and discover this, rather than pre-determining this by including dinner every day. It would also take away a bit of freedom on those spare evenings. Thanks again for your feedback, it's genuinely appreciated. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- EEmilyhallWritten on April 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was definitely best way to start to my trip! Went to so many places I wouldn’t have known about. The guys are a great laugh & know so much about Melbourne, Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily! Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you had a wonderful time with us, it was a pleasure having you on with us. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- CassieWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentI can't say enough good things about Welcome to Travel. I had already been living in Melbourne for 3 months and decided to do the tour as a sort of "reset", and to hopefully see a new side of the city. I was amazed at how much of the tour was totally new to me. Even the things I had seen before I learned about more in-depth and from a fresh perspective. They have a well thought itinerary that also leaves room for flexibility. On Tuesday we rearranged our day a little so we could make Jet's secret-gig in AC/DC laneway, which was SO cool. A truly insider and unique experience, which the tour is full of. The boys are a wealth of knowledge and will help you sort everything for your time in Melbourne and your travels afterwards. Everyone could benefit from this tour – I'm an experienced traveler who had already been living in Melbourne, and I still got so much out of it. If you were just arriving here, I can't imagine what a relief it'd be to have these friendly faces to welcome you! 10/10 for the banter as well. Thanks again for everything, lads.Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewCassie! Thank you for your incredible and in-depth review, it's much appreciated. It was great to have you on our trip and we're glad you had such a great week with us. Keep enjoying your travels :-)
- LLucindaWritten on March 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe best way to see Melbourne! The boys look after you and show you parts of Melbourne that as a backpacker you wouldn’t see. In one week you can tick off so many Australian bucket list items! Highly recommend as the boys are so lovely, look after you and also have the best dad jokes!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewLucinda! What a lovely review, thank you so much. We're stoked that you had such a wonderful week with us, we loved showing you Melbourne and surrounds! Adam @ Welcome To Travel. P.S Dad jokes? I don't know what you mean!
- KKatrinaWritten on March 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been what I can only describe as being an amazing week! We got to see and do so much in a short space of time , the boys were so informative about the history of the city’s landmarks , they also planned the itinerary with fine detail and everything was so well thought out. I would highly recommend anyone to do this the boys are a credit to them selves and I would do it all again if I could!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAh Katrina, what a wonderful review, thank you so much! We loved welcoming you to Melbourne and Australia! To this day you remain the best paddle-boarder we've ever had and we don't think that will ever change. Thank you so much for your kind words, see you around Melbourne no doubt ;-) Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- CChristalWritten on March 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentAs a first time solo traveler, Welcome to Travel was a great segue into Australian culture/life. Before joining this tour, I had no idea how where to start with backpacking Australia, the different requirements for finding a job, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card, or even how to ride and navigate a city by tram! It's the little minute details about moving to a new country, that I never really thought about before being faced with it. All these are things I feel like I would have struggled with for weeks, and we knocked it out in one day on the tour! Adam and Darryl are amazing, and very genuine guys. I would totally recommend this tour for any one struggling with where to start in Australia. They really take the time to help each individual person reach their travel goals and plan out/give recommendations for specific trips. Even if you are an experienced traveler and you just want a well-rounded Melbourne experience, this is definitely the tour for you.Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewChristal! We loved having you on our trip and welcoming you to this City. We're in awe of the way you've gone on to settle and make this City home for a few months, it's exactly what we like to see! Thank you for your kind words here, it's really appreciated. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- CFChristienWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you're travelling to Melbourne or Australia for that matter, this is an amazing company to go with. Everything from preparations to arriving and moving on has been seamless throughout. Adam and Darryl are two amazing guys and have been exceptional all the way. I would recommend to go with welcome to travel to anyone. What are you waiting for?Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewChristien! What a wonderful review, thank you so much for your kind words mate. It was great having you here with us and we're stoked you enjoyed Melbourne so much. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- FCFranWritten on February 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe did the 8 day tour and loved it! Adam and Daryl were so helpful and most importantly very funny and put everyone at ease straight away! We had no idea what we were doing when we got to Melbourne and they gave us all the info and help we needed! 10/10!!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewFran! Thank you so much for these kind words. It was wonderful to meet you and show you Melbourne and its surrounds. I hope you're still living the Aussie dream! Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Walking Tour & Dinner on the Yarra River
- Day 3: Queen Victoria Markets & Foodie Tour
- Day 4: Beach, Wine & Penguins
- Day 5: Surf's Up & Animal Encounters
- Day 6: St Kilda & Skydiving
- Day 7: Admin & Pub Crawl
- Day 8: Goodbyes & a Barbeque
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The Perfect Start To Travelling Australia
- About Us | Welcome To Travel
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- Testimonials For Welcome To Travel
- Penguins In Australia!
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to MelbourneOnly 3 seats left$27USD $653
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Melbourne5 seats left$27USD $653
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Melbourne4 seats left$27USD $653
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Melbourne0 seats left$27USD $653Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Melbourne5 seats left$27USD $653
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$100$680-15%USD $581
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$100$680-15%USD $581
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Melbourne0 seats left$27USD $653Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$27USD $653
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$27USD $653
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Welcome To Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $581 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $581 for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Welcome To Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Welcome To Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 168 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 45 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 33 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 6 km
- St Kilda (Australia)
- 6 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour