Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 486
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Experience the vibrant city of Melbourne
- Enjoy your dinner on the banks of Yarra
- Browse famous Queen Victoria Market
- Find secret getaway beaches
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- GAP Year, Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TrymWritten on November 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
After some skyping with Adam about my working holiday visa journey in Australia, there was no doubt on where i was suppose to start my trip. I was super excited, but could not even dream about how amazing those 8 days was gonna be for me. The airport-pick... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewTrym you legend! It was so good not only to meet you but have you part of our trip and our travel family! Thank you so much for such a kind review-we're glad you loved your time with us and can't wait to hear more about your adventures aroind Australia. P.S Try not to get your campervan stuck again ;-)
- CChrisWritten on November 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an awesome week in Melbourne! Was great to land and know everything was taken care of and after a 7 hour delay to my flight the airport pickup was much needed! Had a blast all week with some new travel buddies but Philip Island has to be the highlight.... Read more
- CJChloeWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best week ever! The tour is amazing, Darryl and Adam are lovely, they have really worked hard ensure that the tour runs smoothly, is interesting and fun. It is clear how much time and effort they have put into the tour. We arrived a few days before the tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAw Chloe! Thank you so much for this review. There's nothing better than reading that our tour is the best thing someone will ever do! Thank you so much for both joining us and for being a bloody joy to take on tour all week!
- eyadWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
People say that everything has its own positive and negative aspects, however, this doesn't apply to this tour! If you want to explore Melbourne, your research is over once you find about this tour.Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThanks for a lovely review and thanks for joining us and being a legend all week. We'll forever remember you for our chats about Samil Al Jaber. Good luck with your studies!
- MilanWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - Excellent
This tour was fantastic!! The perfect way to start traveling! Big thanks to the welcome to travel team; Darryl, Adam and Claudia they were really nice (and funny too :P). I would definitely recommend this to anyone because you do these amazing activities... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewMilan, what a review! Thank you so much for it! We loved having you on board and we're excited to hear about your next adventures!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was fantastic! A perfect way to start traveling!! I didnt expect it to be this good. I met very nice people in my group and the guides; Darryl, Adam and Claudia are so helpfull (and funny sometimes too :D). I would definetely recommand this tour... Read more
- JasminWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour was absolutely amazing! The Welcome To Travel team is the best. They really care about the people who are on their tour and in the end our group felt like a family. Darryl was such a great and fun guide who made us all laugh! He really is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAw Jasmin! Thank you for this lovey review. I'm so glad you loved so much of the tour. Reading reviews like this make our day and are exactly what we strive towards. Thank you for joining us and contributing to such a brilliant group!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was absolutely amazing! The Welcome To Travel team is the best. They really care about the people who are on their tour and in the end our group felt like a family. Darryl was such a great and fun guide making us all laugh. He really is passionate... Read more
- OOliviaWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had such a great week with great people, fab food and amazing trips. This was definitely the best way to start my working holiday. All of the team are so helpful and easy going, I was pretty nervous as this was my first big trip by myself but felt so at... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewYes Liv, what a week we had! We loved having your group join us and we're glad you loved it too. Thank you for such a brilliant review, it warms our heart it does!
- SolèneWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
WOW!!!! Such a week! First of all, big thanks to the Welcome To Travel Team, you all rock! Regarding the tour itself, everything is perfect. I didnt expect anything before arriving there. But I am so sad to leave now, I had an amazing week, rich of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewSolene, it's Adam here, Darryl is busy in the gym of course. Thank you so much for not only this review but contributing to a great group, it was so lovely to see you all grow as a group and I am sure you've made friends for life. Thank you for the review too!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Walking Tour & Dinner on the Yarra River
- Day 3: Queen Victoria Markets & Foodie Tour
- Day 4: Beach, Wine & Penguins
- Day 5: Surf's Up & Animal Encounters
- Day 6: St Kilda Beach Day
- Day 7: Admin & Pub Crawl
- Day 8: Goodbyes & a Barbeque
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The Perfect Start To Travelling Australia
- About Us | Welcome To Travel
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- Testimonials For Welcome To Travel
- Penguins In Australia!
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
- Mornington Peninsula | Part Of Our Getaway
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size?
The maximum group size on this tour is 24 people per tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end at a centrally located YHA hostel in Melbourne, you can choose to leave at anytime however there is an included bbq which you can enjoy whilst lazing on a rooftop overlooking the city with your new travel family!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will start with an included airport pickup and you will be taken to a central located YHA hostel to begin the tour. Your accommodation will be confirmed at time of booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to MelbourneOnly 3 seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to MelbourneOnly 3 seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Melbourne6 seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Melbourne9 seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$128$647-20%USD $519
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$71$647-11%USD $577
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$162$647-25%USD $486
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Welcome To Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $486 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $486 for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Welcome To Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Welcome To Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 45 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 33 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 6 km
- St Kilda (Australia)
- 6 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $486 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour