Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 623
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Experience the vibrant city of Melbourne
- Enjoy your dinner on the banks of Yarra
- Browse famous Queen Victoria Market
- Find secret getaway beaches
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- GAP Year, Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- MilanWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic!! The perfect way to start traveling! Big thanks to the welcome to travel team; Darryl, Adam and Claudia they were really nice (and funny too :P). I would definitely recommend this to anyone because you do these amazing activities and meet awsome people! Feel like I have a new travel family in Australia. Thx and greetings from the tall Dutch table tennis guyShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewMilan, what a review! Thank you so much for it! We loved having you on board and we're excited to hear about your next adventures!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic! A perfect way to start traveling!! I didnt expect it to be this good. I met very nice people in my group and the guides; Darryl, Adam and Claudia are so helpfull (and funny sometimes too :D). I would definetely recommand this tour to anyone who wants to start travelling or explore Melbourne! Big thanks to the welcome to travel team, I always feel welcome to the Aussie family. And if they want to visit the Netherlands they are welcome anytime(will give a personal guide in return :P)! Greetings from the tall table tennis guy MilanShow detailed ratings
- JasminWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was absolutely amazing! The Welcome To Travel team is the best. They really care about the people who are on their tour and in the end our group felt like a family. Darryl was such a great and fun guide who made us all laugh! He really is passionate about what he's doing and he had so many cool nerdy facts to tell us about. I loved the tour because we got to see the city by walking and found out about all these cool places. We also had a road trip to Phillip Island which was so much fun! The team also helps you to set up all the things you need if you are on a working holiday. And they also help you to figure out your next step in Australia which is super helpful because these guys know a lot about traveling and where are the best places to go. So I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who's thinking about it, it really is so much fun. I had the best week with them, thank you so much!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAw Jasmin! Thank you for this lovey review. I'm so glad you loved so much of the tour. Reading reviews like this make our day and are exactly what we strive towards. Thank you for joining us and contributing to such a brilliant group!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was absolutely amazing! The Welcome To Travel team is the best. They really care about the people who are on their tour and in the end our group felt like a family. Darryl was such a great and fun guide making us all laugh. He really is passionate about what he's doing and he had so many cool nerdy facts to tell us about. I loved the tour because we got to see the city by walking and found out about all these cool places. We also had a road trip to Phillip Island which so much fun! The team also helps you to set up all the things you need if you are on a working holiday. And they also help you to figure out your next step in Australia which is super helpful because these guys know a lot about traveling and where are the best places to go. So I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who's thinking about it, I would bet a Tim Tam that you are gonna love it. I really had the best week with them, thank you so much!Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad such a great week with great people, fab food and amazing trips. This was definitely the best way to start my working holiday. All of the team are so helpful and easy going, I was pretty nervous as this was my first big trip by myself but felt so at ease throughout. Massive thanks to Darryl, Adam would have been so lost starting off in Melbourne doing it alone!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewYes Liv, what a week we had! We loved having your group join us and we're glad you loved it too. Thank you for such a brilliant review, it warms our heart it does!
- SolèneWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentWOW!!!! Such a week! First of all, big thanks to the Welcome To Travel Team, you all rock! Regarding the tour itself, everything is perfect. I didnt expect anything before arriving there. But I am so sad to leave now, I had an amazing week, rich of culture, discover, food (maybe too much actually), fun, fun & fun ! Too much gym with Darryl :p - he made us walk average 11km a day I definitely recommend this tour! And if you want to start an Aussie life it is perfect because they help you with all process and everything for after the tour. Once again, thank you for everything! it was so much fun and good timesShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewSolene, it's Adam here, Darryl is busy in the gym of course. Thank you so much for not only this review but contributing to a great group, it was so lovely to see you all grow as a group and I am sure you've made friends for life. Thank you for the review too!
- SsarahmurphyWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentBook this week! No better introduction into Melbourne and Australian life, particularly if you are a solo traveller for the first time. So many activities and restaurants/ bars that you wont be able to find by yourself without the guidance of the guys who have been here for years. Couldn't recommend this tour anymore!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewSarah, such a lovely review, thank you so so much! We had a great time with your group and we're so glad you did too. Enjoy the next part of your adventure, keep in touch and we'll see you soon!
- RRuariFergusonWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an incredible trip exploring Melbourne, Mornington and Phillip Island. Would highly recommend Welcome to Travel, they made it super easy to navigate between the different spots and managed to see an unbelievable in a short time without it being overwhelming.Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewRuari, thank you very much for your review. It was great to have you on board and we're glad you loved it!
- TTJHudsonWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentLegends! Great planning, amazing knowledge of the country, always there for help if needed. 100% would book again!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewTJ! Thanks for the review and more importantly, thanks for travelling with us!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing time. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience, would 100% be booking through them againShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Walking Tour & Dinner on the Yarra River
- Day 3: Queen Victoria Markets & Foodie Tour
- Day 4: Beach, Wine & Penguins
- Day 5: Surf's Up & Animal Encounters
- Day 6: St Kilda & Skydiving
- Day 7: Admin & Pub Crawl
- Day 8: Goodbyes & a Barbeque
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The Perfect Start To Travelling Australia
- About Us | Welcome To Travel
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- Testimonials For Welcome To Travel
- Penguins In Australia!
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
- Mornington Peninsula | Part Of Our Getaway
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size?
The maximum group size on this tour is 24 people per tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end at a centrally located YHA hostel in Melbourne, you can choose to leave at anytime however there is an included bbq which you can enjoy whilst lazing on a rooftop overlooking the city with your new travel family!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will start with an included airport pickup and you will be taken to a central located YHA hostel to begin the tour. Your accommodation will be confirmed at time of booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Melbourne0 seats left$19USD $623Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Melbourne8 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$19USD $623
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Welcome To Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $623 for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Welcome To Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Welcome To Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 45 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 33 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 6 km
- St Kilda (Australia)
- 6 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour