Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 565
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Experience the vibrant city of Melbourne
- Enjoy your dinner on the banks of Yarra
- Browse famous Queen Victoria Market
- Find secret getaway beaches
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- GAP Year, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- TeresaWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodI had a great time. And they really helped me figure out my next step.Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review Teresa, glad you loved your time with us!
- ChrisWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a great tour put together by some of the best in the business! Loads of fun and an awesome intro to Melbourne. Highly recommended :)Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThanks Chris, loved having you on board!
- AAnonymousWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentDarryl was great in helping me pull together my itinerary and very quick to respond to answering my questions. He is very knowledgeable and was able to make sound recommendations for my needs as a mature traveller.Show detailed ratings
- BBenKerrWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentDarryl and Adam have been absolutely fantastic and arranged a great trip. The itinerary is full of activities and you're never in danger of a dull moment. Met some brilliant people and so happy that I was able to participate in this great tour of Melbourne, would 100% recommend to anyone new or old to the city!Show detailed ratings
- AAnnemijnMeewisseWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentHello thereeee! Ik heb echt een fantastische week gehad in Melbourne dankzij Darryl en Adam!! Ze wisten ons alle leuke en speciale local plekjes te laten zien van de CBD. Van gezellige bar's, de beste koffie tentjes en leuke eetplekken tot de street art straatjes en prachtige culturele gebouwen! Daarnaast hebben we een 2 day trip naar philip island gedaan, waar we hebben gesurft, wildlife gezien (en gegeten ;)) naar een winerie zijn geweest en nog meer! Kortom weten ze in een week vele Australia bucketlist dingen te showen, that's great!! Met hun enthousiaste inzet maakt het de week helemaal compleet! Ik heb enorm genoten en raad het iedereen aan ook de 8 day trip te doen, je komt op leuke plekken die je zou missen als je zelf de stad gaat verkennen, daarnaast bied welcome to travel een fantastische groepssfeer! Thanks for all!!!!!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAnnemijn! Thank you so much for this review. My Dutch isn't great (As you know!) so I don't know what it says but we like the star rating haha! We had so much fun with you on tour this week, enjoy the rest of your travels!
- AnneloesWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time! Adam and Darryl are the best guides! They know so much about the city and are hilarious! Impossible to get bored or having a bad time. In a week you see all the highlights of the city and after a week they help you with the rest of your journey in Australia! I recommend it to everyone!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAnneloes, than you so much for your review! We are glad you had such a great time. We loved having your always smiling face on tour this week and we hope you enjoy your ongoing travels!
- HHarrietCooperWritten on May 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentSince I started travelling in January I have not stopped raving about Welcome to Travel and the best tour guides in Australia, Adam and Darryl! This tour is the must do for first time travellers. Before I came to Australia I had no idea where to start setting up bank accounts, SIM cards and TFNs, but all of this is sorted, with nothing being too much to ask. The trip was made be the guides Adam and Darryl, who bring their Northern whit everyday making you feel right at home (even half way across the world) With such a passion for Melbourne the boys have created an itinery that is well planned, and jam packed, giving you the best insight to Melbourne and all it has to offer. Because of this trip I fell in love with Melbourne and look forward to seeing Adam and Darryl when I move there in SeptemberShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHarriet, we look forward to seeing you here too! Thank you for a great review and for being so much fun on the trip! Enjoy the farming ;-)
- EloisaWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI couldn't recommend 'Welcome to Travel' enough. They were so helpful and approachable and my holiday literally wouldn't have been what it was without them. Darryl was at the end of a phone if there were any problems, he put us at ease when hurdles came our way but also got us excited and made sure everything he planned suited us to a T! If you want reliable and trustworthy organisers these are your guys! Thanks so much for all your help, we had the time of our lives :)Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily! Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you had a wonderful time with us, it was a pleasure having you on with us. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- RRBWritten on April 23, 20183.5 - Good-The personalities of the guides are awesome!!! -The tour was mostly walking through the city with the guides. Very useful if your planning to stay for a longer time in Melbourne. There were two paddle board activities as well. One would be enough for me so we could do another activity. -A surf class was included , so much fun. -For me it was perfect, because I wanted to explore the city with the company of a group. -A trip to Phillip island was included. -There was a clear folder with the itinerary -A few dinners and lunches were included. For the price of the tour all dinners/lunches would be more appropriateShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Razia, Thanks your review. We're glad you enjoyed the tour and got that group atmosphere you wanted, that's what the tour is all about :-) Re the paddle boarding, we do only normally include it in the itinerary once (Friday in St Kilda) but we thought we'd treat the group to another shot at it when we went down to Mt Martha in Mornington. Re the food being included, Melbourne is a City known for its incredible range of food (it's why we have a food tour included) and we really want people to be flexible to explore and discover this, rather than pre-determining this by including dinner every day. It would also take away a bit of freedom on those spare evenings. Thanks again for your feedback, it's genuinely appreciated. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- AAnonymousWritten on April 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was definitely best way to start to my trip! Went to so many places I wouldn’t have known about. The guys are a great laugh & know so much about Melbourne, Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely words! I'm glad you had such a great time with us! Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Walking Tour & Dinner on the Yarra River
- Day 3: Queen Victoria Markets & Foodie Tour
- Day 4: Beach, Wine & Penguins
- Day 5: Surf's Up & Animal Encounters
- Day 6: St Kilda & Skydiving
- Day 7: Admin & Pub Crawl
- Day 8: Goodbyes & a Barbeque
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The Perfect Start To Travelling Australia
- About Us | Welcome To Travel
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- Testimonials For Welcome To Travel
- Penguins In Australia!
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
- Mornington Peninsula | Part Of Our Getaway
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end at a centrally located YHA hostel in Melbourne, you can choose to leave at anytime however there is an included bbq which you can enjoy whilst lazing on a rooftop overlooking the city with your new travel family!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will start with an included airport pickup and you will be taken to a central located YHA hostel to begin the tour. Your accommodation will be confirmed at time of booking.
Do you offer airport transfers?
An arrival airport transfer is included in the tour price, once you have a confirmed booking simply let our customer support team know your arrival flight details so this can be arranged for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$97$662-15%USD $565
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Melbourne0 seats left$26USD $636Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Melbourne0 seats left$26USD $636Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Melbourne8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$26USD $636
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Welcome To Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 October 2018 the full payment of $565 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $565 for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Welcome To Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Welcome To Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 45 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 33 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 6 km
- St Kilda (Australia)
- 6 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $565 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour