- Our saving
- US $ 619
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Enjoy a bonfire party, beachside
- Embark on a Sydney Harbour cruise
- Try your hand at sandboarding
- Go on an intense Sydney pub crawl
- Rather Poor
- SamanthaWritten on December 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip has been one of the most memorable experiences of my life! My group were amazing and Chloe the tour leader was fantastic! I’m so sad to be leaving now the tour has ended. I’ve done things I never would have thought I could do and pushed myself way... Read more
- GgeorgiaWallaceWritten on December 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great first week in Australia. The tour is a good way to meet new people and our guides were great.
- WWilliamWritten on December 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My time in Australia has been absolutely incredible and it was only made better by Ultimate Oz and our fantastic tour guide Chloe. From start to finish, Chloe has helped make the trip as fun and relaxed as possible for the whole group while always being on... Read more
- RyanWritten on December 10, 20182.0 - Rather poor
I will be making a complaint about the tour. There were several aspects of the tour which were appalling including poor organisation, poor regard to traveller safety and professional boundaries. The tour leader was treating the tour as her own personal... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewHi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take all feedback very seriously and I would like to ask you to provide me a more detailed report so that I can investigate further. Could you please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, Sophie - ULTIMATE
- RhysWritten on December 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour on a whole was good, we managed to see lots of the east coast which was fun. However, the organisation of the tour needs to be looked into thoroughly to ensure things run as smoothly as possible. Also the included meals need to be improved upon.
- EEllisWritten on December 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The included meals need to be looked at as they were very poor, also the organisation of the whole trip and activities needs great improvement as many things went wrong during the tour. Especially for the price of this tour I would of expected better value... Read more
- SSammyMakinsonWritten on December 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alright Ultimate! I’ve just finished my 5 week east coast tour with Ultimate and our tour guide Chloe. I can honestly say I’ve had the best 5 weeks ever, met the most amazing people, and experienced things I’ll never experience again. Ultimate took care of... Read more
- RRosefosterWritten on December 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing time with Ultimate Oz! Such a good way of getting to know the city and making new friends. Would deffo recommend this! Thank you Caro, Nick and Kinsey!!
- KKellyUpsdaleWritten on December 6, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour guide. Very reassuring when I wasn’t feeling too well during one of the walks. Very friendly and full of advice when asked about things to do/see in Australia especially the things he had experienced himself.
- FFayWritten on December 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Caro, Nick and Kinsey were our tour guides, couldn’t wish for better guides. We had an amazing time !! :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: City Tour & Welcome Dinner
Start point WakeUp Hostel, 509 Pitt Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 09:00
- Day 2: Orientation & Private Harbour Cruise
- Day 3: Ultimate Basecamp
- Day 4: Sandboarding & Hilltop Walk
- Day 5: Dolphin Cruise
- Day 6: Sydney Party Night
- Day 7: Beach Walk
End point Sydney, 2 Lee Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Oz Sydney
- Ultimate Oz Outback Ranch
- Ultimate Oz Surfcamp!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the type of accommodation used in Sydney?
You'll be staying in WakeUp Hostel for the nights you spend in Sydney. It's one of the best hostels in the world, great for your first few days in Oz.
What are the additional tours we can do instead of the work related stuff?
The replacement activities we organise are a 1-day guided trip to Blue Mountains NP or a half day guided surf tour (perfect for beginners and intermediates).
Guides who have led this tour
- "Tristar Africa Skimmer Safaris specializes in organizing off the beaten track Uganda safaris, Rwanda..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$26USD $619Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$26USD $619
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$26USD $619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $619 for UltimateOz, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 37 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 6 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for UltimateOz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 119 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on UltimateOz