- Our saving
- US $ 623
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Enjoy a bonfire party, beachside
- Embark on a Sydney Harbour cruise
- Try your hand at sandboarding
- Go on an intense Sydney pub crawl
- Rather Poor
- SeniWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad the best time ever with ultimate oz met so many great people and awsome tour guides who really understand the country deffinetly recommend it!!!!Show detailed ratings
- JJudithWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing! We had un amazing group and Caro our tour guide was amazing. The information we got was verry usefull and the activities amazing!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 6, 20184.0 - GoodGreat experience! Its was a nice TripShow detailed ratings
- AnikaWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe best way to start off your gap year for sure! We did some amazing activities with our really motivated tour guides. Everything is well organised and I met great people.Show detailed ratings
- AnnetWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentIts a great first start of your trip through Australia! You make friends you might even go travel with along your way. The things you do on the trip are nice, beautiful and fun. And also the groupleaders are great people. So I really recommend to travel with Ultimate travel!! Lachie and Dre you were the best! lots of love from your Sassy girl!Show detailed ratings
- MMaraWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat organization! Really nice people and the best way to make new friends. If you want to plan a nice trip through Australia I recommend ultimate travel!Show detailed ratings
- HayleyWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great introduction to Australia! My favourite part was going to Basecamp! Such a fun two days! Shana was a great tour guide, we all became friends with her by the end of the tour. She was very relaxed and got involved with some of the activities! I had the best first week!Show detailed ratings
- PPaulineRieveWritten on September 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentNana and Mint were the best tour guides ever! So Organized and friendly! The Trip was just amazingShow detailed ratings
- JJasmineTaylorWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentNana and Mint who were our tour guides for Thailand were absolutely amazing! They made us feel safe all the time and let us know all the information we needed to know before each activity started. They became our friends and was involved with everything we did, made us laugh all the time and gave us the history about places we went to as well as fun facts! The places we went to were incredible and something I don’t think I could do on my own. We made friends for life through this tour group and the guides made sure we were happy with the people we were sharing rooms with. Would definitely recommend going with ultimate Travel as a tour group organisation! I loved itShow detailed ratings
- MMichaelajeffsWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhen i decided to book Ultimate Thailand i had no idea what to expect, the itinerary sounded amazing and seemed like it would take us to all the places i wanted to see. We booked 2 extra nights in Bangkok through ultimate before the tour started and this was so straight forward, we were collected from the airport and taken to the hotel door where we were greeted and treated really well from the offset. When we met with our group on 17th September everyone was really friendly and we all got chatting straight away, there was no awkwardness. Our welcome dinner was very informative as our tour guides Nana and Mint went through the itinerary with us and made everyone feel at ease. They came with us for our first night out and everyone got on so well. Over the 11 days Nana and Mint were both really funny and helpful, they would have a laugh with us all and join in anything that people wanted them to. We were taken to places we would never have found ourselves such as the jungle hike and our final day trip to secret beach on Koh Phagnan which was beautiful! Nana and Mint have both given us tips for the rest of our travels around South East Asia which has made us really excited for what is to come over the next couple of months. When my purse was stolen at the full moon party Nana was really helpful in giving advice on what steps to take and helping me arrange for replacement cards to arrive at my next location. I have seen some amazing places, made friends for life and had the most incredible time! I couldnt have asked for better tour guides for this trip, they have made everyone laugh so much and i never saw anyone without a smile on their face, they have a lot of knowledge about everywhere we have been and if they dont know something they will make it a priority to find out for you. I have had the best time on this trip! I would recommend ultimate Thailand to anyone but also anyone would be lucky to have Nana and Mint as guides, they are the best!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: City Tour & Welcome Dinner
- Day 2: Orientation & Private Harbour Cruise
- Day 3: Ultimate Basecamp
- Day 4: Sandboarding & Hilltop Walk
- Day 5: Dolphin Cruise
- Day 6: Sydney Party Night
- Day 7: Beach Walk
- What's next?
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Oz Sydney
- Ultimate Oz Outback Ranch
- Ultimate Oz Surfcamp!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the type of accommodation used in Sydney?
You'll be staying in WakeUp Hostel for the nights you spend in Sydney. It's one of the best hostels in the world, great for your first few days in Oz.
What are the additional tours we can do instead of the work related stuff?
The replacement activities we organise are a 1-day guided trip to Blue Mountains NP or a half day guided surf tour (perfect for beginners and intermediates).
Guides who have led this tour
- "Tristar Africa Skimmer Safaris specializes in organizing off the beaten track Uganda safaris, Rwanda..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Sydney8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$19USD $623Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Sydney8 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Sydney8 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Sydney8 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$19USD $623
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $623 for UltimateOz, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 37 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 6 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for UltimateOz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 100 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on UltimateOz