Ultimate Oz - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 588
- Enjoy a bonfire party, beachside
- Embark on a Sydney Harbour cruise
- Try your hand at sandboarding
- Go on an intense Sydney pub crawl
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: City Tour & Welcome Dinner
Start point WakeUp Hostel, 509 Pitt Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 09:00
- Day 2: Orientation & Private Harbour Cruise
- Day 3: Ultimate Basecamp
- Day 4: Sandboarding & Hilltop Walk
- Day 5: Dolphin Cruise
- Day 6: Sydney Party Night
- Day 7: Beach Walk
End point Sydney, 2 Lee Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000, Australia 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLucyWritten on August 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the best week ever! Chloe is amazing, so much fun.. couldn’t have had a better tour guide. Would 100% recommend
- SamuelWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Chloe and Ben are super chill and down to Earth! It was my first time in Australia and I had a blast thanks to them.Review collected by Ultimate Travel
- AlexanderWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, definitely worth it as well the accommodations especially the wake hostel which is in a ideal location with definitely a lot of things to do in the area.
- HHenriettaDorogiWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much fun on this welcome week to Sydney!! Very glad I decided to book it, met some amazing people and saw some beautifully sights. Chloe was super informative and helpful. There was a good balance of doing things and figuring things out for ourselves.
- SSVSWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was a great experience. Shortly in and you already got to know a lot of great people, who were just as great as our guide Chloe. She lead us around all the hotspots and joined us at party nights.
- SSarahWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing and was filled with a lot of activities. Chloe is an amazing tour guide, she keeps things fun and has a lot of knowledge about places :)
- MMollyMcAndrewWritten on August 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had such an amazing time on this tour, thanks to everything being so well organised by Chloe, there was nothing for me to worry about except having a great time. Chloe was a brilliant guide, really approachable and so fun to be around! Would... Read more
- HRHayleeWritten on August 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing! I had the best time with this tour. Chloe was amazing. So fun and knowledgeable about Australia. The activities were loads of fun, and everything was well organized. Would recommended to any solo travellers looking to get comfortable with the city... Read more
- MatthewWritten on August 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an absolutely amazing time with Chloe as our tour guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and overall had a bubbly personality. She was reachable all hours with great leadership skills. Thanks Chloe!!
- NNicWritten on July 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time! The itinerary was great, and Chloe was an incredible guide. She helped make sure we all got settled in to Oz, gave us a lot of cool tips on what we can do while we’re here, and was overall incredibly helpful and approachable, I would... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the type of accommodation used in Sydney?
You'll be staying in WakeUp Hostel for the nights you spend in Sydney. It's one of the best hostels in the world, great for your first few days in Oz.
What are the additional tours we can do instead of the work related stuff?
The replacement activities we organise are a 1-day guided trip to Blue Mountains NP or a half day guided surf tour (perfect for beginners and intermediates).
Guides who have led this tour
- "Tristar Africa Skimmer Safaris specializes in organizing off the beaten track Uganda safaris, Rwanda..."
- "Originally from the Whitsunday's in Australia. I've spent the last 6 years living in Canada. I love to..."
- "Hey all, my name's Kelly :) I was born and raised in a small town in Michigan in the United States. After..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Ultimate Oz - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Sydney8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$18USD $588
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Sydney8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$18USD $588
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Sydney8 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Sydney8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Sydney8 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$18USD $588
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Ultimate Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Ultimate Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Ultimate Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 37 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 6 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $588 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Oz - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 164 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Oz - 8 Days