European Magic (9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,000
- Explore Amsterdam's Red Light District
- Float into Venice by boat
- Taste test specialty Swiss chocolates
- Tour the Fragonard perfumery of Paris
- Rather Poor
- CLChrisWritten on July 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome! Best thing I've ever done!
- MFMeganWritten on June 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing tour! It was jammed packed but so fun!!
- TMTatiannaWritten on March 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our European Magic Contiki was a life changing experience! Meeting new people, seeing new places and learning about the history of it all truly was memorable. Rhett & Dom were so rich in knowledge and travelling alongside them was an honour. Definitely... Read more
- Min HongWritten on December 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is amazing as we have covered so many countries in so little time. I even had the chance to visit the Louvre and had a selfie with Mona Lisa! Also, very fortunately, we have a very entertaining , high-energy tour guide Ms Cerrie who came out... Read more
- MTMikaylaWritten on July 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My European magic tour was awesome!! Ellie was our guide and she was so knowledgeable and helpful about where we were going and stuff to do. Our driver Pedro was phenomenal and always brought smiles to our faces! This tour is VERY fast paced. Please... Read more
- JJayWritten on June 4, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The good, the bad and the ugly.
- TtimWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn't imagine doing a tour with any other manager
- MCMarleneWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Maite is very friendly, approachable and lots of fun to be with.
- JTJessWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was fortunate enough to have megs as our tour guide! She made the experience of travelling Europe go above and beyond my expectations. The recommendations on some of the simplest things made such a difference and of course the food was just incredible! I... Read more
- TTaliahWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oh man, where do I start?? My husband and I got back this week from the European Magic tour with Megs. I was completely blown away by her knowledge, enthusiasm, and organization. Our trip was so amazing and stress free, and Megs definitely exceeded our... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 4: Munich to Venice via Innsbruck
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice to Lucerne
- Day 7: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- European Magic
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Royal National Hotel in London at 6.30 am, however, you can also choose to meet up with your group in Amsterdam at Tulip Inn at 5 pm instead. Please be aware that both starting hotels are subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport at the end of the tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. This is a list of hotels that Contiki typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change until your final travel documents are released:
Tulip Inn, Amsterdam Riverside
Acomhotel, Munchen Haar
Hotel Garden, Venice
Ibis Budget Hotel, Luzern City
Campanile Paris Sud Porte d`Italie Hotel, Paris
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
European Magic (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London10 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London10 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Paris7 seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London7 seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- FridayJan 4, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- FridayJan 4, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$307$1,671-15%USD $1,420
- FridayJan 18, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Paris7 seats left$274$1,491-15%USD $1,267
- FridayJan 18, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to London7 seats left$274$1,491-15%USD $1,267
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from London10 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Paris9 seats left$274$1,491-15%USD $1,267
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from London10 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to London9 seats left$274$1,491-15%USD $1,267
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 January 2019 the full payment of $1,000 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1000 for European Magic (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dover (England)
- 109 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,000 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 85 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic (9 Days)