European Grandeur start Paris (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 7,173
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel
- Explore one of many beautiful castles on mighty Rhine
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Enjoy a drive along part of the Grand Prix circuit
- Admire the Vaduz Castle and view the Lion of Lucerne
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Paris and end in Amsterdam! With the discovery tour European Grandeur start Paris (2019), you have a 26 day tour package taking you from Paris to Amsterdam and through Paris, France and 21 other destinations in Europe. European Grandeur start Paris (2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- KkennaultWritten on July 4, 20183.0 - Averagenot as good as i would have thought for the money they wantShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
- Day 2: Paris, the City of Light.
- Day 3: Amboise and on to Bordeaux.
- Day 4: Bordeaux and San Sebastian.
- Day 5: Burgos and Madrid.
- Day 6: Madrid and hilltop Toledo.
- Day 7: From Madrid to beautiful Barcelona.
- Day 8: Barcelona, City of Gaudi.
- Day 9: Avignon, the City of Popes.
- Day 10: On the shores of Nice.
- Day 11: Along the Riviera to Pisa and the Tuscan Hills.
- Day 12: Exploring Renaissance Florence.
- Day 13: The Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 14: Exploring Papal Rome.
- Day 15: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 16: Follow the Autostrada del Sole to Venice.
- Day 17: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 18: Venice to Zagreb's Twin Towers.
- Day 19: Zagreb to Vienna.
- Day 20: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 21: Salzburg and on to Innsbruck.
- Day 22: Through Liechtenstein to Lucerne.
- Day 23: Lakeside Lucerne and the Stanserhorn.
- Day 24: Legends along the Rhine.
- Day 25: Cruising the canals of Amsterdam.
- Day 26: Depart Amsterdam.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Grandeur start Paris (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$815$8,145-10%USD $7,331
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left$819$8,190-10%USD $7,371
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$819$8,190-10%USD $7,371
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left$819$8,190-10%USD $7,371
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$815$8,145-10%USD $7,331
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$797$7,970-10%USD $7,173
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$797$7,970-10%USD $7,173
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left$797$7,970-10%USD $7,173
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$797$7,970-10%USD $7,173
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Paris26 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$827$8,270-10%USD $7,443
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $7,173 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7173 for European Grandeur start Paris (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,240 km.
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 199 km
- Lourdes (France)
- 425 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 210 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,173 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Grandeur start Paris (2019)