European Grandeur start Paris (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 6,652
- Visit the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel
- Explore one of many beautiful castles on mighty Rhine
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Enjoy a drive along part of the Grand Prix circuit
- Admire the Vaduz Castle and view the Lion of Lucerne
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
Start point Paris, Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris, the City of Light.
- Day 3: Amboise and on to Bordeaux.
- Day 4: Bordeaux and San Sebastian.
- Day 5: Burgos and Madrid.
- Day 6: Madrid.
- Day 7: Madrid to Barcelona.
- Day 8: Barcelona, City of Gaudi.
- Day 9: Avignon, the City of Popes.
- Day 10: On the shores of Nice.
- Day 11: Pisa and the Tuscan Hills.
- Day 12: Renaissance Florence.
- Day 13: The Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 14: Exploring Papal Rome.
- Day 15: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 16: Autostrada del Sole to Venice.
- Day 17: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 18: Venice to elegant Ljubljana.
- Day 19: Ljubljana to Vienna.
- Day 20: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 21: Salzburg and on to Innsbruck.
- Day 22: Through Liechtenstein to Lucerne.
- Day 23: Lakeside Lucerne and the Stanserhorn.
- Day 24: Legends along the Rhine.
- Day 25: Cruising the canals of Amsterdam.
Day 26: Depart Amsterdam.
End point Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KkennaultWritten on July 4, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
not as good as i would have thought for the money they want
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Spain with Insight Vacations
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover France with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
European Grandeur start Paris (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Paris27 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left$825$8,245-10%USD $7,421
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Paris26 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to London7 seats left$765$7,645-10%USD $6,881
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Paris27 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $8,245Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $7,645Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Paris27 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left$830$8,295-10%USD $7,466
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to London9 seats left$770$7,695-10%USD $6,926
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Paris27 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left$830$8,295-10%USD $7,466
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$770$7,695-10%USD $6,926
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Paris27 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Amsterdam10+ seats left$825$8,245-10%USD $7,421
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Paris26 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to London9 seats left$765$7,645-10%USD $6,881
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Austria, Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 25 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 190 km
- Amboise (France)
- 311 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 177 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 214 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 357 km
- Avignon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,652 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Grandeur start Paris (2020)