Music Cities: Nashville & Memphis
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 32:59:07
- Our saving
- US $ 1,851
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Nashville and end in Memphis! With the in-depth cultural tour Music Cities: Nashville & Memphis, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Nashville, USA and Memphis. Music Cities: Nashville & Memphis includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
- John Long's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience on our tour. It was the right amount of sightseeing with the group and some on our own. ... Read more
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN NASHVILLE
- Day 2: NASHVILLE
- Day 3: NASHVILLE
- Day 4: NASHVILLE–BROWNSVILLE–MEMPHIS
- Day 5: MEMPHIS
- Day 6: MEMPHIS
- Day 7: MEMPHIS
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Music Cities: Nashville & Memphis
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Nashville7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Memphis8 seats left$77USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Nashville7 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to MemphisOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Nashville7 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to MemphisOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Nashville7 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Memphis10+ seats left$77USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Nashville7 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Memphis0 seats left$77USD $1,851Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Nashville is the starting point and Memphis is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,851 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1851 for Music Cities: Nashville & Memphis, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 316 km.
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,851 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours