- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Berlin
- Day 2 Berlin
- Day 3 Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 4 Prague
- Day 5 Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 6 Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 7 Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 8 Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 9 Paris
- Day 10 Paris
- Day 11 Paris
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Europamundo
Your vacations are really important! Your trip should be a success: a few days that you can really enjoy. This is an opportunity for you to experience our wonderful planet accompanied by our extremely professional team. Choose the best journey for you! Europamundo is a company of the JTB group, the largest company of tourism and travel in Asia. JTB was founded over 100 years ago and has always been characterized by searching for excellence in the travel industry. “Perfect moments always” is our motto and our commitment. In our buses, you can see the world: not only for the popular destinations but also by the people with whom you plan to visit. Europamundo has many other catalogs. Every year more than 125,000 people from 22 different countries are traveling with Europamundo. Europamundo is the only coach tour operator company in the world affiliated to the UNWTO, a United Nations travel division agency. Our company was accepted as our mission, vision and values are aligned with those of the UN World Tourism Organization.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- MDMarc· May 20th, 2023The travel brochure for this tour is very misleading. It is listed for ages 1-99 but did nothing to accommodate this 71 year old woman with a cane. Free time sounded appealing but it is merely time off the bus away from your hotel. Most days it was... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
- Andrew· January 21st, 2023brilliant. The tour spent the perfect amount of time in each location, the tour guides - shout-out to both Gabby and Linus! - were so brilliantly customer focused, informative, patient, professional. They removed any hiccups and made the trip easy to... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- Nidhin· January 8th, 2023The hotel room were okay but bit small in size and outside of city centre but the breakfast was good. Most of the areas it seemed to be rushing a lot to keep up the time. Paris was utter disaster from the day we had reached Paris after 6 hrs long drive,... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- LNLynmour· November 14th, 2019It is reasonably priced. The meals included and the hotels were not the greatest but i signed up for the sights to see and it wasn’t disappointing overall. Maybe there was a little too much sights that we didn’t have enough time to enjoy each stop but... Show moreEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Lynmour Naira We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret not having met all your expectations and receive an apology for the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- LPLindsay· October 13th, 2017The trip lived up to expectations. One is never certain with these things. After an exhausting (and tense, because we didn't understand the languages) train trip to Berlin (not part of the tour) we were welcomed and tranferred to the hotel by a... Show moreEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Lindsay. I want to express the gratitude that we feel when a passenger takes the time like you did to let us know you enjoyed your vacation and experiences with us. We work hard at make pleasant and lasting memories, so comments like yours... Show moreTrip date: October 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,514
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,514
- Saturday24 Jun, 2023Tuesday4 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,514
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Tuesday11 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Tuesday18 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442
- Saturday15 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Saturday22 Jul, 2023Tuesday1 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Tuesday8 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,442Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Tuesday22 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,4420% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- EuroAustria, France and Germany
- Swiss FrancSwitzerland
- Czech KorunaCzech Republic
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J.
- Type CAustria, Czech Republic, France and Germany
- Type EAustria, Czech Republic, France and Germany
- Type FAustria, Czech Republic, France and Germany
- Type JSwitzerland
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 14th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 14th, 2023, a minimum payment of $150 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Europamundo" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Berlin
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 11 days Europe
- From Berlin to Paris
- Operators in Europe
- Magnificent Four Tours in Western Europe
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Germany and Switzerland Tours
- Western Europe Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Germany tours
- Czech Republic tours
- Austria tours
- Switzerland tours
- France tours