Finnish Lapland in Winter
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,664
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Helsinki and end in Rovaniemi! With the discovery tour Finnish Lapland in Winter, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Helsinki, Finland and 3 other destinations in Finland. Finnish Lapland in Winter is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour leader, great group, excellent itinerary, lousy weather, uncomfortable beds. (One of several tours with o... Read more
- Review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat trip with plenty of variety
- Georgiana Galateanu's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was well designed - we saw a variety of places and enjoyed a wide range of activities. The van was a convenient... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Helsinki
- Day 2: Helsinki / Overnight Train
- Day 3: Kolari / Yllästunturi
- Day 4: Yllästunturi
- Day 5: Yllästunturi
- Day 6: Yllästunturi
- Day 7: Rovaniemi
- Day 8: Rovaniemi
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Finnish Lapland in Winter
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to RovaniemiOnly 1 seat left$111USD $2,664Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Rovaniemi7 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Rovaniemi8 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Rovaniemi9 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rovaniemi9 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$125USD $2,995
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$125USD $2,995
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$125USD $2,995
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Rovaniemi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $2,664 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2664 for Finnish Lapland in Winter, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,048 km.
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 799 km
- Kolari (Finland)
- 72 km
- Pallas - Yllastunturin kansallispuisto (Finland)
- 177 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,664 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,762 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers