Finnish Lapland in Winter
- Our saving
- US $ 2,964
- +2 Destinations
- Arctic / North Pole
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Helsinki
- Day 2: Helsinki / Overnight Train
- Day 3: Rovaniemi / Yllastunturi
- Day 4: Yllastunturi
- Day 5: Yllastunturi
- Day 6: Yllastunturi
- Day 7: Rovaniemi
- Day 8: Rovaniemi
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BBrianna KWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Small group size was good, age range was broad which I enjoyed but can be off puttingReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- HHenk TWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Always had good experiences with IntrepidReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJayne TWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unique experienceReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMegan VWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the activities.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- RRay AWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip met the expectations completelyReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- IIvan BWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was good but I was expecting more of an adventure?Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCaitlin MWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fantastic trip, well organised and good pace with wonderful guide and lovely peopleReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDeboraj LWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was very good, and I think my friends who travel would enjoy the same type of travel I do.Lots of new things to see, very well organized, enough independent time, and lots of fun.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLynsay MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a good trip, well planned, not too hurriedReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMargaret GWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a really great trip, and I would recommend it to others.The only reason I would hesitate to recommend Intrepid (in general) to others is that support from the office when booking the trip is not excellent.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Finnish Lapland in Winter
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Rovaniemi0 seats leftUSD $3,400Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Rovaniemi4 seats leftUSD $3,155
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Rovaniemi0 seats leftUSD $3,370Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Rovaniemi7 seats leftUSD $3,120
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$156$3,120-5%USD $2,964
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Rovaniemi6 seats leftUSD $3,180
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Rovaniemi7 seats leftUSD $3,120
- SaturdayDec 5, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 12, 2020to Rovaniemi9 seats leftUSD $3,170
- SaturdayDec 12, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 19, 2020to Rovaniemi10+ seats leftUSD $3,170
- SaturdayJan 2, 2021from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayJan 9, 2021to Rovaniemi10+ seats leftUSD $3,170
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Rovaniemi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 799 km
- Kolari (Finland)
- 72 km
- Pallas - Yllastunturin kansallispuisto (Finland)
- 177 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,964 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers