Finnish Lapland in Winter
- Our saving
- US $ 2,719
- Roger Grigat's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the whole itinerary except for the long Vilnius to Warsaw bus ride. No other way it seems ..at this point.
- Review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour leader, great group, excellent itinerary, lousy weather, uncomfortable beds. (One of several tours with other companies that I\'ve just completed over a 16 week period - hence the late feedback.)
- Natalie Blackstone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! Highly recommend!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Helsinki
- Day 2: Helsinki / Overnight Train
- Day 3: Kolari / Yllästunturi
- Day 4: Yllästunturi
- Day 5: Yllästunturi
- Day 6: Yllästunturi
- Day 7: Rovaniemi
- Day 8: Rovaniemi
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Finnish Lapland in Winter
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Rovaniemi4 seats left$57USD $2,773
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Rovaniemi4 seats left$56USD $2,719
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$56USD $2,719
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$62USD $3,058Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Helsinki8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Rovaniemi10+ seats left$66USD $3,209Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Rovaniemi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $2,719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2719 for Finnish Lapland in Winter, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 799 km
- Kolari (Finland)
- 72 km
- Pallas - Yllastunturin kansallispuisto (Finland)
- 177 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers