Highlights of Australia
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,293
+ $831 Airfare
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Melbourne and end in Sydney! With the in-depth cultural tour Highlights of Australia, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Sydney and through Melbourne, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Highlights of Australia includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Jerilyn Greene's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodIt was fine. Saw a lot of Ireland.
- Bhrugu Pariti's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good...iFi. It would be great if cosmos could do something about these issuesCosmos Read more
- Ron's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to see a broad cross section of France although it involved a lot of travelling (about 4000 km). Guide and dri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- Day 2: MELBOURNE
- Day 3: MELBOURNE
- Day 4: MELBOURNE–ALICE SPRINGS
- Day 5: ALICE SPRINGS–ULURU (AYERS ROCK)
- Day 6: ULURU (AYERS ROCK)–CAIRNS
- Day 7: CAIRNS. EXCURSION TO THE OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Day 8: CAIRNS
- Day 9: CAIRNS–SYDNEY
- Day 10: SYDNEY
- Day 11: SYDNEY
- Day 12: SYDNEY
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Australia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Melbourne12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Sydney7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $96USD $2,293+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Melbourne12 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to SydneyOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $96USD $2,293+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Melbourne12 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Sydney0 seats leftSave $96USD $2,293+ $831 AirfareBased on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Melbourne12 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Sydney10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $96USD $2,293+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Melbourne12 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $102USD $2,437+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Melbourne12 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Sydney7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $102USD $2,437+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Melbourne12 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to SydneyOnly 4 days left toSave $102USD $2,437+ $831 AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $2,293 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2293 for Highlights of Australia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,513 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 1,796 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,293 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours