Eastern Christmas & New Year Highlights - 11 days
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start and end in Munich! With the christmas & new year tour Eastern Christmas & New Year Highlights - 11 days, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 11 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Christmas & New Year Highlights - 11 days includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Other reviews about Expat Explore Travel:Write a review
- Gerardo Lira Martinez's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.0 - GoodEstamos complacidos con el trato y el viaje
- Vanessa Lee's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI cannot even begin to describe how amazing this tour was! I had dreamed of Italy for more than 11 years and to finally... Read more
- Holly's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe expat Greece tour was such a great experience, however, I believe this was down to our guide Rose, nothing was ever ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich
- Day 2: Nuremberg - Prague
- Day 3: Prague (Christmas Day) - Free day
- Day 4: Prague - Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow - Free day
- Day 6: Banska Bystrica - Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest - Free day
- Day 8: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 9: Graz - Ljubljana (New Year's Eve)
- Day 10: Salzburg - Dachau - Munich
- Day 11: End of tour in Munich
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Slovakia , Austria and Slovenia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Christmas & New Year Highlights - 11 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,928 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 135 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours