Kruger Safari and the Panorama Route - 6 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kruger National Park
- Bourke's Luck Potholes
- Enjoy delicious local food prepared the traditional way.
- Experience the thrill of photographing the Big Five.
- Experience the natural thrill of wildlife encounters.
- Spend the night in bush huts under the starry sky.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start of tour in Johannesburg - Kruger National Park Region
- Day 2: Kruger National Park Region
- Day 3: Kruger National Park Region: Free Day
- Day 4: Kruger National Park Region: Free Day
- Day 5: Three Rondawels - Bourke’s Luck Potholes - Blyde River Canyon Viewpoint - Johannesburg
- Day 6: End of tour in Johannesburg
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Expat Explore Travel
Expat Explore is one of the industry’s leading coach tour operators. Their core mission is #TravelMadePossible - to make travel fun, convenient and affordable for travellers from all over the world. They offer a selection of more than 60 itineraries that explore destinations across Europe, North America, Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- AKAnn· November 15th, 2022The bus was very comfortable for travel, but NOT for a game drive within Kruger. I expected a 4 wheel drive vehicle for the game drive. I also think it should be made VERY clear that the accommodations for this trip are outside of the park, and in order... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- KSKaren· October 10th, 2019I feel so lucky to have seen and experienced all that I saw on this trip. Our tour guide was amazing and so insightful about daily life in South Africa.Trip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,315
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,315
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- -41%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023English$1,315$780Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -41%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$1,315$7800% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -41%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Friday18 Aug, 2023English$1,315$7800% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Sunday27 Aug, 2023Friday1 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,315Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -41%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Sep, 2023Friday15 Sep, 2023English$1,315$7800% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -41%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Sep, 2023Friday29 Sep, 2023English$1,315$7800% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Sunday8 Oct, 2023Friday13 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,315Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Sunday22 Oct, 2023Friday27 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,315Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- RandSouth Africa
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSouth Africa
- Type MSouth Africa
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for South Africa. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 12th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 12th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Expat Explore Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Expat Explore Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Safari Tour Operators 2022
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- South Africa from Johannesburg
- South africa Safari
- 6 days South africa
- Operators in Africa
- Kruger Safari and the Panorama Route - 6 Days Tours in South Africa
- Safari Tours
- South Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- South Africa tours