Israel, Jordan and Egypt 10 days
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
- Visit sites of incredible biblical and historical significance
- See Petra, the ancient Nabataean city carved into rock
- Feel exhilarated on a jeep ride through the desert
- Meet the Bedouin people and stay in their camp
- Get lost in the treasure-laden lanes of a traditional souk
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
- Day 3: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
- Day 4: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Day 5: Masada and Dead Sea
- Day 6: Petra
- Day 7: Wadi Rum
- Day 8: Cairo
- Day 9: Cairo
- Day 10: Transfer
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DPDavid· January 5th, 2023Great trip! All the logistics were planned very well. Be aware that all the tours require a stop at a "preferred" gift shop and restaurant, but otherwise, it was a fantastic experience.Trip date: December 2022
- Arnold· November 24th, 2022great tour guides, good support when schedules changed.Trip date: November 2022
- MCMarjorie· October 19th, 2022Communication was great in the beginning with prompt responses to questions through website account, however, during the tour itself, did not get any response to critical questions until too late. TourRadar itself was easy to reach but they are unable... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewDear Marjorie, we checked all the questions that we received from you during the tour, sent to us via TourRadar, and we see that you received immediately respond to all of the questions, as well we sent a detailed itinerary, with contact numbers, that... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- RHRicky· August 31st, 2022Guides were excellentTrip date: August 2022
- SSofiS· March 20th, 2020've been to Israel 5 times but this is the first visit for my husband and the first time we are doing an 10-day tour together way, knowledgeable, funny, patient, efficient and professional, we had Ido (Jerusalem), George (Bethlehem, Jericho), Eli W... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- JJosh· March 3rd, 2020Great Tour! This tour is well worth your time and money. Excellent guide, the tour is efficiently organized, and the destinations are fantastic. A lot of quirky bits and pieces on the way, but Israel dominates. It is spectacular. The Dead Sea is an... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- AAlexandr· February 27th, 2020Professional and informative tour. Great for families with teens. This is an awesome tour. Our guide, Abdullah was knowledgeable and interactive. Booking-tours made crossing borders easy and our group made it with no issues. This tour has lots of hours... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- KKate· February 15th, 2020I really wanted to visit Israel and Egypt, so I chose this tour. Israel is an amazing country with a unique culture, but I was most impressed with Egypt for it’s history, deserts and pyramids. The travel Agency organized our trip efficiently, and the... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AAlexPeakers· February 12th, 2020Oh, my travel was SO good, I can't believe that all have ended so fast.. Next time when will be my travel, I'll choose the service of this company! Excellent tour! Well organized and informative. We booked the private tour option which was the best way... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- DDaria· February 12th, 2020We had such a fantastic time and I really want to recommend those who have not been there to take the challenge! You won’t regret. Highly recommended staying at PLANET Rum Camp for Wadi Rum Jordan part & Holiday Inn at Israel. Both superb accommodation.... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,265
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type EEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type FEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Cairo
- Operators in Asia
- Israel, Jordan and Egypt 10 days Tours in Middle East
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel and Jordan Tours
- Middle East Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours
- Jordan tours
- Egypt tours