A Fantastic Journey
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,239
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Siena! With the bicycle tour A Fantastic Journey, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Siena, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. A Fantastic Journey is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ASAriannaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing trip. Luca and Rikky were both on our tour and they are the owners so everything was carefully thought through. The route, bikes, hotels and meals were all great! I would recommend the trip in a heartbeat. My husband, myself and our 21 year old daughter did the trip.Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks for your review, we are so happy to know that you had a great time in Italy, and many thanks for the beautiful time we spent together. We love our job, because it allow us to meet extraordinary people like you, George and Arianna.
- GTGrantWritten on May 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentOH MY GOD!!! I've been on bike tours before but this was amazing. The sites, the views, the accomodation, the vino and food .... all fantastico!!! Luca and Michella were without doubt the best tour operators/ guides/ linguists ..... I had nothing to worry about. My biggest job was to be at breakfast st 830-900. The rides, the motels, the meals, the destinations, the amazing sites to see ... were all organised flawlessly. Although each day was around 60klms, The Tour motto was ... "it's not a race"!!! I would recommend this tour for all and sundry ... from couples to weekend cyclists and to advanced. Seriously, I am SO happy I cannot convey accurately how much fun and how much of Italy I saw AND experienced in 8 days. And to top it all off, they were kind enough to drop me off to my accomodation at the end of the tour!!!! Luca and Michella.... you rock!!!Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Grant, it has been an honor , unforgettable experience. See you soon our friend!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Siena
- Day 2 Siena-Montalcino 75km
- Day 3 Montalcino –Acquapendente 72km
- Day 4 Acquapendente-Lake Bolsena 60 km
- Day 5 Lake Bolsena-Todi 72 km
- Day 6 Todi - Assisi 62km
- Day 7 Siena
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Fantastic Journey
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Siena7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Siena7 seats left$69USD $2,239
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Siena7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Siena7 seats left$69USD $2,239
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Siena7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Siena7 seats left$69USD $2,239
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Siena7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Siena0 seats left$69USD $2,239Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Siena7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Siena5 seats left$69USD $2,239
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Siena.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Road Bike Tours Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,239 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2239 for A Fantastic Journey, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Road Bike Tours Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Road Bike Tours Italy : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,285 km.
- Siena (Italy)
- 21 km
- Asciano, SI (Italy)
- 13 km
- Buonconvento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 10 km
- San Quirico D'orcia (Italy)
- 22 km
- Radicofani (Italy)
- 19 km
- Acquapendente (Italy)
- 20 km
- Pitigliano (Italy)
- 26 km
- Bolsena (Italy)
- 38 km
- Todi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,239 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Fantastic Journey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Fantastic Journey