The Best of The Baltic Highlights in 8 days, 4* hotels
- Our saving
- US $ 745
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- PPreetiWritten on March 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour! Green countries, fresh air, tour programme was great with many optional tours. We took Organ concert tour and were amazed. Did’t like Riga market much. Next year we’ll take Poland tour, for sure! Best regards to Janis and Iveta.
- JKJoumanaWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great, fast and effort way to see the 3 countries. Well organised and good selection of options...
- NJNickyWritten on September 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall tour was good and what we were expecting. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed the optional dinners. For the excursions we took the trip out to the national park which was very interesting but I was expecting a bit of... Read more
- LMLindaWritten on June 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed almost every aspect of our tour, our only suggestion is that the addition of personal headphones for the tours would be a huge advantage, so people still trying to catch up with the group or still trying to alight from the buses, were not... Read more
- MYMIWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- GabijaWritten on February 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The very different lives and extraordinary lifestyles & cultures. Really enjoyed my time spent in The Baltics. Fantastic vacation... I also managed to make some new friends! So that is just unbelievable - after 8 days you bring back home some amazing... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrival to Vilnius
Start point Optional pic up from Vilnius Airport, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania 00:00 - 00:00
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Vilnius
- Day 3: Vilnius-Hill of Crosses-Rundale Palace-Riga
- Day 4: Sightseeing in Riga
- Day 5: Surroundings of Riga
- Day 6: Riga-Parnu-Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn
Day 8: Tallinn departure
End point Optional transfer to Tallinn Airport, Tartu Maantee, Tallinn, Estonia 00:00 - 00:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary10th March 2019
The Best of The Baltic Highlights in 8 days, 4* hotels
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$23USD $745
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $745 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $745 for The Best of The Baltic Highlights in 8 days, 4* hotels, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 189 km
- Hill of Crosses (Lithuania)
- 57 km
- Pilsrundale (Latvia)
- 59 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,601 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of The Baltic Highlights in 8 days, 4* hotels via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of The Baltic Highlights in 8 days, 4* hotels