Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return
Chelsey "MUST MUST MUST!!! Everyone needs to understand that this is a festival that should be high on the bucket list! While it is freezing cold, to the point where you don't know if the purple in your fingers are wine stains or due to the fact of losing feeling, you don't care because like really... You're getting drenched in freaking wine in the middle of Haro, Spain! The walk there and up the mountain ..."
- +3 Destinations
- Northern Spain
Start and end in Barcelona! With the batalla del vino tour Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and Haro. Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on July 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an absolute blast at San Vino this year! Accommodation was good, although I barely slept! The campsite is always alive with parties, drinking games and travellers from all over the world. I've met so many cool people. The food was freshly prepared by a small kitchen team. I think the kitchen team worked the hardest out of everyone, they had a lot of mouths to feed! The actual wine fight was brilliant! On the mountainside next to the vineyards people are spraying wine, throwing wine and launching wine all over everybody. I am so happy that I got a waterproof pouch for my valuables as they would have gotten soaked! All in all an absolutely unforgettable experience and I will for sure be back next year!Show detailed ratings
- PpepijnstoketravelcomWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy girlfriend and I had an amazing time during the San Vino festival. It was such a unique experience that you can't get anywhere else. The festival itself is super local and when you're walking up the mountain you see tons of cars/trucks/jeeps full of cheering Spaniards who can't wait to start throwing their wine. The organization was extremely helpful and their campsite was really relaxing. You could go for a swim (in the pool) or use the bathroom/shower. This was all after the fight ofcourse in the afternoon. We took the 24hr bus since we didn't have that much time in Barcelona, and it was well-worth the drive. Just sleep your way there, party your ass of and sleep your way back ;) ! The whole vibe we got at the event was just really good and we got to learn tons of new people. JUST GO !!!Show detailed ratings
- ASAshleyWritten on July 12, 20174.0 - GoodJust did San vino with stoke and I had such an incredible time that I decided to book running of the bulls with them as well. San vino was unlike anything i've ever experienced. Although it was freezing it was such a cultural experience to knock off your bucket list and Stoke provided all the essentials to have a good time. As for Bulls, even tho there might have been long lines for food and busses and a switch in the campsite, the new campsite had an awesome pool and I had such a fun time at night when the campsite turned into a rave with an awesome dj. There were also a lot of lone travelers and the staff at Stoke made everyone feel so comfortable and made sure everyone had a good time. Overall I highly recommend doing a trip with StokeShow detailed ratings
- CKChelseyWritten on July 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentMUST MUST MUST!!! Everyone needs to understand that this is a festival that should be high on the bucket list! While it is freezing cold, to the point where you don't know if the purple in your fingers are wine stains or due to the fact of losing feeling, you don't care because like really... You're getting drenched in freaking wine in the middle of Haro, Spain! The walk there and up the mountain is a bit far, but its absolutely gorgeous walking through the vinyards!! The sun is just rising so no complaints on the location. When we got there its crazy how authentic and genuine this festival is. Its like 80% locals, many bring their children, which is just beyond me! I wish we had something like this back in the states! The campsite was beautifully decorated and super fun! I would have like to been more prepared, next time ill bring lab goggles because if theres anything that brought me down, was getting wine in my eyes, which is bound to happen due to you basically taking a shower in it. Everyone is throwing buckets and buckets of wine, most people have water guns or like tanks on the back attached to a spray gun!! it was insane! It took me a few days to get the wine completely out of every crevice of my body lol but well worth the purple stained fingers. The 24 hour trip was perfect!! The bus ride didn't seem long at all, most people sleep mostly on the way there and we get there just in time for the battle! And when it was all over, we basked in the sun for a bit and then the bus ride home was a breeze since I was absolutely exhausted and slept most the ride back to Barcelona. OVERALL MUST!! Loved it! Will remember a jumper, sweatpants, and goggles for next time!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 27 June - Barcelona to Haro
- 28 June - Haro
- 29 June - Haro
- 30 June - Haro to Barcelona
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- San Vino
- San Vino On The Spanish TV
- San Vino Roaming Around The World
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
- Stoke Travel's San Vino Campsite
- San Vino on BBC
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 871 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 435 km
- Haro (Spain)
- 0 km
- Haro (Spain)
- 0 km
- Haro (Spain)
- 435 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona to San Vino - The Wine Fight Return