Scandinavian Heritage (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 8,906
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Vivienne Bradshaw's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentNorthern Spain was a great experience. Beautiful countryside. Diverse people. Interesting and wonderful food experien... Read more
- Stephen Birkhead's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentOverall it was a positive experience. We were surprised to find out about all the add-on excursions not included in the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: On to Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 4: Stockholm and Baltic Sea Cruise.
- Day 5: Fashionable Helsinki.
- Day 6: Lakes and Forests to Kuopio.
- Day 7: The Road to Rovaniemi.
- Day 8: Rovaniemi and Lapland.
- Day 9: Across the Arctic Circle to Ivalo.
- Day 10: The North Cape.
- Day 11: Through Finnmark to Alta.
- Day 12: A World of Adventure in Alta.
- Day 13: Narvik.
- Day 14: Across Tysfjord to Mosjøen.
- Day 15: Laksfoss Falls to Trondheim.
- Day 16: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 17: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 18: Oslo, the Capital.
- Day 19: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 20: Oslo city to coastal Bergen.
- Day 21: Ancient Hanseatic port of Bergen.
- Day 22: A Coastline like no Other.
- Day 23: The Wonders of Lysefjord.
- Day 24: Onwards to Kristiansand.
- Day 25: Kristiansand to Aarhus.
- Day 26: Historic Aarhus.
- Day 27: Odense and the Fairytales of Fyn.
- Day 28: Depart Copenhagen.
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a luxury gold tour?
This tour is operated by Insight Vacations and does not fall under their category of "Luxury Gold" tours.
This is still a premium tour, and a luxury tour of Scandinavia using a minimum 4 and 5 star hotels throughout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Scandinavian Heritage (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Copenhagen7 seats left$993$9,925-10%USD $8,933
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$998$9,975-10%USD $8,978
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats leftUSD $9,975
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 1 seat left$998$9,975-10%USD $8,978Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$998$9,975-10%USD $8,978
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 1 seat leftUSD $9,975Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$998$9,975-10%USD $8,978
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Copenhagen7 seats left$990$9,895-10%USD $8,906
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Copenhagen28 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$1,000$9,995-10%USD $8,996
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $8,906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8906 for Scandinavian Heritage (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 259 km
- Oulu (Finland)
- 165 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 252 km
- Ivalo (Finland)
- 121 km
- Karasjok (Norway)
- 103 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours