Scandinavian Heritage (Summer 2018, 28 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 9,086
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Linda Kennedy's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentThe route allowed us to see the countryside, and the stops along the way had clean facilities.The tourist part of me lov... Read more
- Ana María Russo's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentThe things I liked most was the itinerary and the guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: On to Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 4: Stockholm and Baltic Sea Cruise.
- Day 5: Fashionable Helsinki.
- Day 6: Lakes and Forests to Kuopio.
- Day 7: The Road to Rovaniemi.
- Day 8: Rovaniemi and Lapland.
- Day 9: Across the Arctic Circle to Ivalo.
- Day 10: The North Cape.
- Day 11: Through Finnmark to Alta.
- Day 12: A World of Adventure in Alta.
- Day 13: Narvik.
- Day 14: Across Tysfjord to Mosjøen.
- Day 15: Laksfoss Falls to Trondheim.
- Day 16: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 17: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 18: Oslo, the Capital.
- Day 19: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 20: Oslo city to coastal Bergen.
- Day 21: Ancient Hanseatic port of Bergen.
- Day 22: A coastline like no other.
- Day 23: The wonders of Lysefjord.
- Day 24: Onwards to Kristiansand.
- Day 25: Kristiansand to Aarhus.
- Day 26: Historic Aarhus.
- Day 27: Odense and the fairytales of Fyn.
- Day 28: Depart Copenhagen.
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is this a luxury gold tour?
This tour is operated by Insight Vacations and does not fall under their category of "Luxury Gold" tours.
This is still a premium tour, and a luxury tour of Scandinavia using a minimum 4 and 5 star hotels throughout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Scandinavian Heritage (Summer 2018, 28 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Copenhagen0 seats left$387USD $9,288
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Copenhagen0 seats left$387USD $9,288
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Copenhagen0 seats left$390USD $9,360
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 1 seat left$390USD $9,360
29 Days version
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Copenhagen0 seats left$392USD $9,403
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Copenhagen29 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Copenhagen0 seats left$392USD $9,403
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $9,086 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $9086 for Scandinavian Heritage (Summer 2018, 28 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 259 km
- Oulu (Finland)
- 165 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 252 km
- Ivalo (Finland)
- 121 km
- Karasjok (Norway)
- 103 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,086 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours