5 Day - Snaefellsnes, South Coast and Northern Lights
- Tour Operator:
- Arctic Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 8 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kirkjufell Mountain
- Thingvellir National Park
- Vatnajokull National Park
- Capture the incredible Northern Lights on camera
- Stop at Deildartunguhver, a hot spring in Reykholtsdalur
- Explore the famous Golden Circle in Southern Iceland
- Hike one of the largest glaciers in Europe, the Vatnajokull
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Arnarstapi, Kirkjufell, Djupalonssandur
- Day 2: West Iceland - Deildartunguhver, Reykholt, Hraunfossar
- Day 3: The Golden Circle & South Coast - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara
- Day 4: Ice Caving and Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon - Vatnajokull, Skaftafell
- Day 5: Glacier Walk and the South Shore - Fjadrargljufur
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EMEvan· April 15th, 2020My girlfriend and I had a tour booked with Arctic Adventures from 3/30/20-4/3/20. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the US and Iceland borders were closed making it impossible for us to travel to Iceland and go on the tour. Our flight was canceled and fully... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Evan, Thank you for taking time to share your impressions. We would like to begin by saying that we completely understand your frustration. This is truly a difficult time for everyone. Allow us to point out that apart from a message with an... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- WWWiola· February 24th, 2020A well-planned tour with a great guide! An excellent experience overall!Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Wiola Wrobel, Thank you for your feedback! Looking forward to meeting you again on one of our tours:) Best wishes, Kamile.Trip date: February 2020
- SJSaeranj· February 7th, 2020Amazing tour. The company checked every details before the tour and they tried to give us the best experiences despite the bad weather. For some windy spots, they even gave us the upgraded car for the safety. Accommodations were clean and cozy and... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Saeranj, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You're very much welcome to join us on some more adventures! :) We are happy to know you've enjoyed the tour despite the weather. Best regards, Laura S.Trip date: February 2020
- Yuk Moon· January 20th, 2020The guide was great. It was a good trip overall. There can be 2 improvements in future. The Fjadrargljufur Canyon in the itinerary was omitted possibly because of insufficient time in winter. One of the hotels had only buffet dinner which was of low... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewHi Yuk Moon, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it helps us to improve in the future. If you make your way back to Iceland we would love to have you with us on more adventures! -... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Erin· January 19th, 2020Hodei was an excellent guide for this tour. He is knowledgeable, entertaining, and personable. He is also an excellent driver and navigated the icy/snowy roadways spectacularly. The tour hit all the major attractions we wanted to see in Iceland. Highly... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Erin, Thank you for booking your adventure with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed it! it's gear to hear you were happy with your guide, Hodei is a true professional. We hope to see you back in Iceland in the future. - Barte, Arctic AdventuresTrip date: January 2020
- RGRenee· January 10th, 2020Great guide great information. Even with bad weather it was amazing and I would do it again.Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Renee, Thank you so much for taking some time to write this review! We are happy that at this time with such unpredictable weather our team was able to meet your expectations at least a little. We hope to see you on other adventures in the... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- DDesaiBela· January 1st, 2020This was our 2nd time going to Iceland and we had booked many small tours with the Artic Adventures. Out of all the ones we did, our experience with Hodei was very exhilarating since he was with us to guide and ensure our safety He joined us at every... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Desai Bela, Thank you for your beautiful words. We are more than glad that our guide made your Icelandic experience such a memorable one. Looking forward to meeting you one day back to this amazing country!:) Best wishes, Kamile.Trip date: December 2019
- PDPranav· January 1st, 2020We (2 couples 50+), had an excellent tour with Arctic Adventures. The weather cooperated most of our trip, which was nice. Our guide Hodei was really funny, had great stories on the way and was very knowledgeable about Iceland and its history. He was... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Pranav, It's lovely to hear you've had a great time. And you're lucky you got good weather :) Usually the weather out here is very unpredictable. We'll make sure to let Hodei know about what a great job he did on your tour. The whole team really... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- JJinChen· December 31st, 2019I would like to say that Hodie provided an excellent guide during our 5-day tour in Iceland last week. He gave us very clear information everyday about what we were going to see, how long to get to each sight and what we needed to focus on, etc. He... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Jin Chen, Thank you for your detailed description of how tour went for 5 days together with us. It makes us more than happy that you felt taken care of during your trip. Also, that you felt the trip being very well organized, providing everything... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- MMandy· December 30th, 2019Hodei is a great tour guide! He gives us detailed explanation of every tourist spots. He takes care of our meals and all sorts of things we need during the tour!Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mandy, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time while on the tour with one of our guides. We will pass on these beautiful words. Looking forward to seeing you in Iceland! Happy New Years, Kamile.Trip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday6 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday6 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday13 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday14 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,1920% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time of the year to take this tour?
- Am I guaranteed to see the Northern Lights?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and when does this tour start?
- What is the age range of the passengers?
- Do I need a visa?
- Are flights included?
- Can you arrange a pre/post accommodation on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Iceland
- Iceland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Iceland from Reykjavik
- Iceland In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 5 days Iceland
- Operators in Europe
- Iceland Northern Lights
- Scandinavia Northern Lights
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Iceland Northern Lights tours
- Iceland tours
- Northern Lights
- Iceland Northern Lights
- Scandinavia Northern Lights